• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone from Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
I found Wilton's Glycerine in the cake making section at Michaels but didn't see any of the Loranns flavorings that are favored by most DIY'ers. They might be available at other Michaels than the one I checked. I did find a very limited selection at the Hobby Lobby out in Avondale. And I read in a post here somewhere that you might be able to find small bottles for mixing in the waterpainting section of the store as well, I didn't look there (wish I'd had).

As for e-liquid, there are a couple of local suppliers but so far I haven't seen anyone who is set up for local pickup, you would still have to order online and wait for delivery.

Hope this helps

M.T. Head

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Thanks Laynies! I would have never thought to look at Micheals, interesting. I have a Micheal fairly close to home so a run there is in order. As for the companys in our area, I know of Crown 7 and I think I read somewhere on here that njoy is Scottsdale based. I don't think either one has a retail location though. Are there any more that I'm missing? I was in a D.J.'s Smoke Shop out here in Chandler a couple weeks ago and they were selling a ecigarette kit there for $80 dollars. I don't remember the brand though. I used to be a regular in there and got to know the manager fairly well. She wasn't there that day but next time I run into her I'm going to talk to her about maybe carrying some supplies i.e. juice, hardware etc.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Excellent! Fellow Arizonans! I'm a complete n00b to this whole e-cig thing but I've been reading as much as I can on it. I guess this is the best place to ask this:

Is there any retail stores or places here in Phoenix (I live in Ahwatukee) that I can go check out and possibly TRY an e-cig before I buy it?

I'll admit I'm kind of an instant gratification guy and once I've decided I want something, I want it NOW hahah. Anyway, any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! If you're a local supplier that has stock please drop me a line! I'd MUCH rather buy locally than through mail order. Thanks for your time people..damn glad I found this place.

desrtrat (aka Dan)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Excellent! Fellow Arizonans! I'm a complete n00b to this whole e-cig thing but I've been reading as much as I can on it. I guess this is the best place to ask this:

Is there any retail stores or places here in Phoenix (I live in Ahwatukee) that I can go check out and possibly TRY an e-cig before I buy it?

I'll admit I'm kind of an instant gratification guy and once I've decided I want something, I want it NOW hahah. Anyway, any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! If you're a local supplier that has stock please drop me a line! I'd MUCH rather buy locally than through mail order. Thanks for your time people..damn glad I found this place.

desrtrat (aka Dan)

Dan, since I'm a supplier I don't want to violate the rules on this forum. There are some head shops in Phoenix that carry e-cigs. I think it DJ's but I could be wrong.

I think the people in Phoenix need to have a party now. I have found one place that will let us vape in peace but its in Scottsdale.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I can definitely vouch for Radiokaos's products, top quality stuff. Nice to have local supplier and he's just a great guy to do business with.

That's good to know! Thanks M.T. From my limited dealings with him so far I've already decided to try his stuff. He's been extremely helpful. Now it's just a matter of when haha.. btw..does anyone know of any smoke shops etc.. that carry e-cigs in town? I'm too impatient for mail order (until I can get one to tide me over hahaha).

M.T. Head

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Desert, last time I was in D.J.'s Smoke Shop on Az Ave & Ray rd they had one. I'm not sure what brand it was but cam in a white box and looked similar to the Smoke Everywhere ecig. I know it wasn't a Smoke Everywhere because my wife bought one at Chandler Fashion Center and it came in a black box with gold lettering (Gold Edition). She thought it was pretty good until she tried my Screwdriver hehe.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Desert, last time I was in D.J.'s Smoke Shop on Az Ave & Ray rd they had one. I'm not sure what brand it was but cam in a white box and looked similar to the Smoke Everywhere ecig. I know it wasn't a Smoke Everywhere because my wife bought one at Chandler Fashion Center and it came in a black box with gold lettering (Gold Edition). She thought it was pretty good until she tried my Screwdriver hehe.

I think DJ's stocks crown 7's Ecig.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Thanks M.T. This helps me out a lot. It's not TOO far from me. I'll check it out. I really appreciate the help. I should be picking something up on Wednesday. I can't wait haha BTW..what flavor do you recommend from Radiokaos?

The only places I ever go to in this area are Octane lounge and O2.

Both are friendly as long as they know what you're doing.
hi , love you videos watched aalllll of them ya ya im the one (1) Ha just jokes > got a question completely trust your judgement whats the best pen style i can buy and from who ? please float me your secret on how to make my carts fill last longer < i know your the wizzzard . videos are awsome P.S hot half sister lives by you ...i need your secrets shes about to become a vapor...she may need some lessons shes a 9.5

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
hi , love you videos watched aalllll of them ya ya im the one (1) Ha just jokes > got a question completely trust your judgement whats the best pen style i can buy and from who ? please float me your secret on how to make my carts fill last longer < i know your the wizzzard . videos are awsome P.S hot half sister lives by you ...i need your secrets shes about to become a vapor...she may need some lessons shes a 9.5

hahahaha! I love a good 9.5 (especially since I'm no more than a 5.9, on a good day).

I'll give any information I can :)

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ok, since I met the last three posters in person we need to have a vape happy hour over the last month. Let do this and meet up for a vape session. Us natives need to show the other regional vapers how to do it right. Like I said before free juice from me just bring your ecig and money for booze, coffee, etc. :D

Terra is a ICON in the E Cig world and those who have not met him need to do so. Terra is a wealth of info for newbies, and veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread