• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone From Orlando Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthe

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Winter Park, FL, USA
Hello fellow Floridian vapers!:vapor: I didn't know we had a forum just for Florida. I live near a pretty cool B&M on Orange Ave. Anyone else go there? Know any other good shops?

Better late than never! I'm in Winter Park - Vapor Safari in Maitland is pretty much the only shop I go to. All authentic mods & attys, premium juices, etc. Nice place!

Blaron40

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Orlando
I'm at Turkey Lake and Conroy. Vapin in the Cape is not a good place IMO! Orland Vape on palm parkway is great.

Exit 68 heading north (downtown Disney should be on your left) take a right on palm parkway (2nd intersection) and its in the plaza about 1/4 mile down on the right.

Heading to Central Florida fairgrounds on the 15th for the Vape Expo.

bubbalou32

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Central FL
Hello Orlando - Dr. Phillips here.

Local shops are great in a pinch but the prices are staggering compared to online options.
I've found a vendor here in Orlando, no storefront but great prices on basic supplies. They ship fast, so for a local order, it's like you get your stuff virtually overnight:
Vices Electronic Cigarettes

For you DIYs, Wizard Labs here in town is the place to go. You can opt for "pick up" on the shipping page - they are in Altamonte:
Wizard Labs

If you're willing to wait 3-4 weeks for orders, there's always the China option (free shipping):
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread