Anyone got a NJOY free sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Just seen on their UK site, Electronic cigarette, NJOY King Traditional Bold Gold 4.5% Single Pack, that they give you a free sample for just £1 postage. I have heard bad things about these so called free samples on the web from other companies, and that they charge your credit card more money after a month or so, but i heard njoy are a decent company so i'm kind of torn as to whether this a good deal or not? £1 just seems too good to be true considering it's RRP is £6? P.S i know you can only order once.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Yeh disposables only tend to last around 3-4 hours from the ones i've tried, i never expect them to last a full day like they're advertised. Funnily enough i have found disposables generally tend to vape better than other products i've used like my CE4 Clearomizer with a Spinner variable voltage battery. Sounds mad, but for me disposables are better. The main thing which gives disposables a bad name is because most people advertise them to last 20 full ciggarettes etc; so you get new vapors who buy them and are dissapointed. If you just use one for 3-4 hours and then open up a new pack you will probably get more consistency and satisfaction from vaping, but of course it's just the cost, and at £20/$35 a day it's very expensive.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I ordered the free sample back before they charged shipping. It was announced here on ECF and so many people ordered nJoy got behind and a little while later implemented the shipping charge.

I never took a single puff. I had it with me when one of the few people I know who smokes asked a few questions so I gave it to him. By that time I was down to 12-15mg and the "light" version I got was 30.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I just received one today from the UK site, 2 days after ordering! You can pay by Paypal and there's no subscription or anything. Looks very nice in a little sealed flip top container. Also got an Apollo disposable but paid £3 something shipping on that one I think. Both came today after ordering Thursday.

I wanted them for backups and travelling to places where I want to be more discreet. I would love something like the NJoy but refillable and rechargeable. Didn't realise that until seeing this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread