Anyone have experience with mountbakervapor 555 / RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illitirit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
United States
After beginning to vape tobacco flavours instead of fruit...I now know that I def still want my vape to taste like a analog. While i know it will probably never be 100% accurate I enjoy way more tasting leafy / nutty liquids instead of fruity.

Considering MBV prices, how are the 555 and RY4? or any of their tobacco flavours for that matter.

Im on halo freedom juice right now and I love it...but dont want to pay 30 bucks a bottle.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Halo's Tribeca is their RY4 prim 15 is there 555
I have not tried MBV but I see many people say it lack's Flav that coupled with the fact that is is way too cheep has scared me off
As far as tobacco's I am really enjoying Mom and Pop's Tobacco haze is an amazing Hazelnut Tobacco
and so far HHV Legend is a really good complex Tobacco
I also have a big order coming from HHV but based on the samples ive tried I am confident they wil all be good

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I think you're going to get responses like going from Halo to MBV you will be disappointed. My opinion going into MBV was knowing they werent the best I had to be able to find a couple ADVs even if the rest were garbage. I eventually did find them and now I get juice I love on the cheap.

Anyway back your question I have both 555 and RY4. My initial response when trying 555 was they were similar to my taste buds. I think the RY4 has more of a carmel to it and I dont get much tobacco out of the 555.
I think both are okay neither was a re order for me but I didnt throw them away either. I do hear to stay away from MBVs tobacco section and I could buy into that theory.

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I tried MBV's RY4 and didn't care for it. IMO it doesn't smell/taste anything like tobacco. The aroma and taste are just unappealing. I tried to like it but just couldn't do it. It's still sitting around somewhere, untouched for quite some time now.

Now, everyone's tastes differ. What's hated by some is loved by others. When it comes to flavors it's pretty much about finding what tastes good to you.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I have some 555 from MBV but I haven't touched it yet. It's been steeping for about a month and the smell just isn't doing a whole lot for me. I know I'll try it eventually, and I might really like it, but for now I'll just recommend finding an alternative for your tobacco juices. Heather's Heavenly Vapes is one you will probably hear a lot and they are reasonable at $13 for 30ml.

I've purchased quite a few e-liquid's from Parkes Vaping and have read some good reviews about their tobaccos. I have one called Real Cig that definitely has a tobacco taste to it - they also have one called ash tray that is supposed to taste quite a bit like a cigarette that has been extinguished and is being lit again. While not as cheap as MBV, you can get a 6ml bottle for $3 and they offer a sample pack (your choice of liquids) with 5 3ml bottles for $8. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread