Anyone Heard of the vendor E Cig Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisygirlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
SE Ohio
I just wish Michele could get the newer line, but she's a Boge dealer and the newer models are innokin. I have my Leo and I love it to death - but I did have to stray from the farm to get my Leas. Hopefully she'll be able to carry the newer line - but with an adapter, the rock solid standard Leo can now be threaded to 510 for less than $5. It's a balance for me. I get my Leo products from E-cig, and my Lea stuff from White Stag - but that's how it has to be. I'm also supporting an in-state small business with White Stag so that makes me feel good too - even if I do have to pay tax, lol! But I still get all my Leo cartos & such from E-cig. Michele is awesome and has some great deals - not to mention that you can't beat her price on carts if you use an atty on your Leo!

Dan Clark

Mar 28, 2012
Albion, MI USA
From the ECA blog, posted Feb:

"Next to Arrive – The Leo Pro!!!
Hello Leo fans. Next on the agenda will be the addition of the brand new Leo Pro!! This product is made by innokin and was just released this month. I will keep you posted as to the estimated delivery and provide some product information shortly, via this blog. Stay tuned…."

Fingers crossed....

Dan Clark

Mar 28, 2012
Albion, MI USA
From the ECA blog, posted Feb:

"Next to Arrive – The Leo Pro!!!
Hello Leo fans. Next on the agenda will be the addition of the brand new Leo Pro!! This product is made by Innokin and was just released this month. I will keep you posted as to the estimated delivery and provide some product information shortly, via this blog. Stay tuned…."

Fingers crossed....

Just got emails that Michele has the LEO Pros in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread