Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Yes I´m nearly new to Preorders , I did one preorder for GUS mod and it arrived at the time estimate given. The reason why most of us Preorder things is to get these items at the very start.

I find it almost insulting to see the same zenith I Preordered already available for some time online for all the others that was not as stupid as me and didn't preorder.

I don't care what anyone say about the reason its still not here its just bla bla bla to keep the heard calm.

Sorry for the rant guys but its just my honest opinion.

I agree it isn't cool at all but it just p^^%s me off that it's always Customs. And you're right about seeing them online at one place while you're waiting on a pre-order from another place. Even though it's not his fault it still shines a bad light on him and that really makes me hate customs more.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I try to keep it in perspective. We were asked if we wanted to get into this preorder. Lots of places at the time had already closed their ordering aside from some unknown websites (to me at least) so this was the only one I was comfortable getting into. Others already had orders place while this preorder was still signing people up. Then the equipment issues.

It's been a long wait compared to other preorders I've been in lately but I don't blame ikenvape at all. Glad it was offered in the first place actually.

Government run customs on the other hand...[emoji20]

Was telling the wife this morning it may have been better for the shipment to come from over our southern border. Anything gets through there without issue it seems, but that's a whole other thing.

BadBob86

Apr 1, 2014
OKC
I've seen them in stock online at several places as well, it's extremely frustrating to say the least. But I got even more frustrated when I saw Todd's sneak peek video of the BF pin, he installed it on a Zenith V1, so it's clearly backwards compatible. So, although it's nice to be getting the newest version, I'm not so sure it's breaking new ground, and we won't be the first to have it anyhow. I'm not trying to bash anyone, but it does seem a bit disingenuous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I try to keep it in perspective. We were asked if we wanted to get into this preorder. Lots of places at the time had already closed their ordering aside from some unknown websites (to me at least) so this was the only one I was comfortable getting into. Others already had orders place while this preorder was still signing people up. Then the equipment issues.

It's been a long wait compared to other preorders I've been in lately but I don't blame ikenvape at all. Glad it was offered in the first place actually.

Government run customs on the other hand...[emoji20]

Was telling the wife this morning it may have been better for the shipment to come from over our southern border. Anything gets through there without issue it seems, but that's a whole other thing.

Well Said.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I don't think even the inept US Customs can hold them much longer. I have a feeling we will see them move this coming week.
fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
With the position he's in after being ripped off, it takes money needed for other projects to do that. US Customs is a bunch of ......s and they're hurting the small businesses.

I'm saying in the event that he gets the product and is left with a few cancellations -- he'll have "some stock".

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lack of update here. I'm going out of my mind like you guys here, trust me.
I'm going to call them up and get a real status here. I can't stand when customs do this to us. It only happened a few times in the past with the GG models and another from another mod we once carried that I can't recall.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm saying in the event that he gets the product and is left with a few cancellations -- he'll have "some stock".

Definitely got a few cancellations Mann. About 20-25 right now. They're all the promised V2.5 models so I'm pretty sure they're going to move awfully quick when they come in. Refunds are getting much more difficult to do at this point. The merchant bank provider is NOT happy and just may cancel our account. We're forced to use alternate methods such as a paypal to complete the transactions. The IKV bank account is near to shot. Where I'm going to have to take a loan for the future refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread