Anyone know if this is a good kit to start with? Vivi Nova starter kit....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Well I bought one we will see what happens he has tracking number already on there

If you were able to pay and got a tracking number you'll be fine as far as getting the item, I have seen eBay cancel auctions mid-run though..shame as I was going to get some spare eGo batteries at a good price but they pulled the auction with six hours left.

The only thing I'd warn you about is the Nova, no telling if it's a cheap Chinese knock-off or a decent clone of the Vision..I've heard a lot of the Fasttech Chinese copies have serious wicking/leaking issues, so don't let that put you off if yours gives you trouble, just grab a different topper from a reputable US seller if needed.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I haven't bothered to read ebay's specific policies on e-cigs and associated gear, but I did buy a Tesla kit and a Protank 2 off ebay, (different sellers). The transactions went through normally, without any shennanigans from ebay, and I paid for the purchases with my paypal acct. Both just arrived today, actually, (lovin everything about the Tesla including the button placement ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread