anyone tried the CE6 vivi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffawe

Nov 3, 2012
Mn
i cant find anyone selling a entire starter kit with the real vivi nova 2.5 with the twist battery. i have found a place that sells a nice starter kit but it is the CE6 vivi nova. this kit wouldnt be for me but a friend and i am curious if the CE6 is interchangable with the real vivi nova parts and if it is as good as the real thing
thanks jeff

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Probably not a kit with that particular combination . I would buy an Ego , or an Ego "twist" or a Kgo VV device , and then buy a mini Vivi-Nova . The one you speak of , looks to me like a standard size Vivi . They look alittle big on an Ego . But the heads are interchangable between them , and the heads with different resistance are readily availabe from several vendors . Good Luck with whatever choice you make .

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Vision, the makers of the vivi nova have no product listed as CE6. if you want to try something like that make sure you get replacement parts from whoever is selling that version.

twist/mini nova kit :http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?pag...color_plus.tpl&product_id=1484&category_id=38

edit: knew i would find it lol Youngjune is making clearomizer style they are calling vivi nova ce's, but vision makes vivnova and do not have a vivi clearo line. so def not interchangable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread