Anyone know what fruit flavors are present in Bamskillicious Venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Big fan of this juice, I usually hate menthol or anything with a hint of mint/coolness to it, with this juice it just seems to work. But I'm wishing I could taste whatever fruit flavors are there without the coolness, on the beginning of the exhale you taste delicious fruit which quickly gets covered up by the menthol, almost like a tease.

I'm not expecting to find something exactly the same obviously, but I'd like to try some other juices using whatever flavors are in Venom. I can't really put my finger on any specific fruit flavor, probably more berries and maybe melon than citrus, but honestly I have no idea.

So for anyone that's tried it, what did the fruit seem like to you? As it's juice from the Philippines it's very possible it's a fruit I've never tried/heard of so I figured I'd ask!

Thanks!

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
It was just a guess that it was since I had such a hard time nailing the flavor down, I've actually had starfruit before a long time ago, and that seems like a promising lead as far as what I can taste in the juice. I'm starting to think there is some Guava in there too, maybe. Probably a mix of a bunch. I'll just keep sampling fruit juices hopefully I'll come across something similar.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread