Anyone make a decent carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll vouch for the Ikenvapes also. It's all I use in my cartotanks. I've found both the 510 Fusion and Platinum to be equally good. Excellent flavor, air flow, and last longer than the previous brand that I used. I'll also agree that they are hard to get. Only sold by one vendor and rather sporadically. If you find some in stock, jump on them because more than likely they'll be gone in an hour.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
Ikenvapes are great also i have never had an issue with Boge's ether, some of the problem is most likely user error you should never get a burned taste if you have prepared the carto properly.
you cant just fill them up and start vaping right away some depending on filler used take a good 20-30 minutes until all the filling is soaked and you dont want to use one until then.
it only takes one dry burn to ruin the carto,if you get a dry burn just toss the carto you just ruined it all the filler that was against the coil just burned away and it will never work good again.

here's how i prepare every carto i use:
i slowly add drops in the tip slowly spinning it watching to be sure it is getting absorbed and stopping from time to time until it soaks in so i dont flood it. then i slide it in my tank and fill the tank,then attach it to my ecig and take a few long hard draws(without firing the device) and watch for bubbles coming into the tank from the punch hole, then i let it sit for about 20 minutes standing upright.

after that i turn my voltage down about as low as it goes and try a super small hit(like half second) if there is any burnt flavor at all i ad more juice to the tip and take a few more draws to suck more juice into the carto and let it sit a few more minutes and try again.
once i get a quik draw that taste like my juice (usually first try) i crank up to my desired voltage and im good to go.

since doing it this way i waist alot less carto's think i had one bad one out of the last 50 i ordered and i use, Ikenvapes,Smok,boge's all with the same success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread