Anyone see this? Xgames Vaping kinda coming a Sport? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SintheticKarma

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Agreed.

Sort of glad I quit vaping when I did.

Why do hipster douche-bags always have to ruin everything good these-days?

Those "hipster douche-bags" are responsible and will continue to be responsible for a lot of innovations and upgrades to our vaping gear. We all benefit from manufacturers releasing better gear. I support them in chasing whatever dream they want, clouds or not smoking. I chase not smoking first and flavor second. I have an atty setup for blowing plumes and I do enjoy using it occasionally. Why all the hate? You should thank them for the upcoming mods instead.

The FDA cares more about money than health, there I said it. A few people blowing huge plumes of vapor is a drop in the bucket in an ocean of reasons they could use against us. The bottom line is if big money tobacco industries want it regulated, it probably will be. Just take a look at what is in our food and you see how money matters considerably more than health to the FDA. My 2 cents.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
Those "hipster douche-bags" are responsible and will continue to be responsible for a lot of innovations and upgrades to our vaping gear. We all benefit from manufacturers releasing better gear. I support them in chasing whatever dream they want, clouds or not smoking. I chase not smoking first and flavor second. I have an atty setup for blowing plumes and I do enjoy using it occasionally. Why all the hate? You should thank them for the upcoming mods instead.

The FDA cares more about money than health, there I said it. A few people blowing huge plumes of vapor is a drop in the bucket in an ocean of reasons they could use against us. The bottom line is if big money tobacco industries want it regulated, it probably will be. Just take a look at what is in our food and you see how money matters considerably more than health to the FDA. My 2 cents.

As I stated, I'm no longer vaping, so any "innovations", ie sales gimmicks that these people come up with have no impact on me at all as I am not in nor will I be in the market for any new gear.

I was able to stop smoking and then vaping with currently available products which was my dream. I view vaping as a very useful, lifesaving tool for smokers and it disturbs me to see it trivialized and made a spectacle of by people getting into the buisness just to make a quick buck(ie Ameravape, the "hipster douche-bags").

SintheticKarma

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Ameravape being hipster douche-bags we can agree on 100% :toast:

Not all innovations are sales gimmicks. I am glad that you were able to use vaping to quit smoking, well done. For those of us who are still working on it equipment that performs better, is more ergonomic, requires less maintenance, is safer, and even just plain more fun to use is a good thing.

People trivialize a lot of things on a daily basis, you must be disturbed often. ;)

Desecrate

Moved On
Jun 27, 2014
Houston, Texas
Its happening anyhow, if I didn't even show you that video. There are millions of videos showing extreme vaping all over youtube over that single one. It doesn't matter, its growing and eventually it'll be picked up by media more and more. If it didn't grow it'd fade away and media wouldn't give a crap.

this does nothing FDA wise. FDA is lobbyiest being paid off just like the MASS quantities of persecution drugs, alcohol and well do you think Philip Morris is just going to see over a 2 billion dollar market that they could be apart of, and don't want ppl to drop THEIR product and lose BILLIONS? NO, they have enough money to make ppl say what they want. The FDA is crooked as the government. I could go to CVS pharmacy, and drink myself to death. I could drink and then just go drive and put others in harm. Either way, don't reach conclusions till they say anything. They are slowly legalizing state by state (OTHER STUFF) and I don't use the substance since my teens but since it'd be medical grade and my state legalized. Yep I'm going to use it for to sleep and anxiety. You can't OD on (OTHER STUFF) , Colorado is making so much money from (OTHER STUFF) sells the government has their hands tied. So in reality for them to support vaping 2billion and then 4 billion dollar market would be greatly on their side as profit. Its about money in the end run no matter how you look at it. If it makes it, they'll approve it. The analog ancient way to smoke could be another alternative as you chose.

Last edited by a moderator:

danfinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
Virgo Super Cluster
I cast no aspersions, derogatory or otherwise, but when I spot a hipster I am not afraid to point him out.

Good day sir.

Oh? I must be all turned around on what the term '.........' implies. Because when you assign names to groups of people in a derogatory manner, you're being kind of a ......... yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread