Anyone see this? Xgames Vaping kinda coming a Sport? (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Phatsaqs

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Houston, Texas
LOL. All I will say is dripping was a very quick thing for me. Got past that stuff and settled on a couple Provari and good tanks. I took up vaping to quit smoking, which I did. I didn't get in to it to spend hundreds, if not thousands on fancy battery holders, and over priced coil and juice holders with posts, screws and holes in them. To each their own, but for me personally, it was just silly.

I also love it when I walk in to a vape shop and some dude blows out a cumulus cloud, then steps back and looks for approval from all in attendance. Like he just cured cancer or something, lol

Last edited:

Desecrate

Moved On
Jun 27, 2014
Houston, Texas
Even if its so regulated BTW do you think its going to stop? Yeeeah once you put submission on ppl ie. when they did alcohol long ago it did the exact opposite ppl making their own. And drinking in basements and everyone still doing it causing more crime and blah blah blah. You say no to someone they are going to do it. I know I would and have.

Desecrate

Moved On
Jun 27, 2014
Houston, Texas
LOL. All I will say is dripping was a very quick thing for me. Got past that stuff and settled on a couple Provari and good tanks. I tool up vaping to quit smoking, which I did. I didn't get in to it to spend hundreds, if not thousands on fancy battery holders, and over priced coil and juice holders with posts, screws and holes in them. To each their own, but for me personally, it was just silly.

I also love it when I walk in to a vape shop and some dude blows out a cumulus cloud, then steps back and looks for approval from all in attendance. Like he just cured cancer or something, lol

BTW off subject hello fellow Houstonian! =)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
You know it's funny some of the assumptions people on this forum will make not knowing anything about anyone else's ethnicity.

Anyway, I said good day, so I'm out.

What the hell does ethnicity have to do with this?

A racial slur was used in a post that has been since edited.

It wasn't a slur, it was a question. And redacted. I think my second sentence makes my point well enough.

It was and it will not be done again.
Got it ?

8dragon9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
North Charleston, SC
For one thing not a lot of "hipsters" in the video nor the cloud chasing crowd. For another thing this is not some amazing new concept...Hookah aficionados have been doing exactly this type of thing for a number of years (pre you-tube for that matter) Anything that can be competitive, will be. There is always a select crowd of people that do this type of thing. Falls into the same category as like the zippo tricks at a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread