Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I'm anxiously waiting for my new puppy & pacifiers, anyone hear any news when they'll be getting their little ones?

Have you all got names picked out yet.....? I'm still thinking about mine, it'll be like any other puppy I have, will have to wait til I get it and see what kind of character it has and then one will come to me.....the waiting is agony, but I know it'll make me smile everyday and I'll be sure to give it lot's o' play time til it needs it's long re-charging nap, then more playtime......:banana:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Reminds me of when I was a kid and I got a present from every single aunt and uncle at Christmas! lol

This one's for you!! (and for all of us who feel the same way, too...)

Just substitute the words SS Pitbull for hula hoop, and everyone sing along... :banana:

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Vchick....it is one of Murphy's Laws.....the person who is the most excited to get something is the order that will get screwed up. Not by us btw....but I AM researching your order first thing in the morning. Something seems to have gone awry at the USPS.....please do not get all despondent....if we have to send you another one we will....or maybe I should be safe and say I will. I will send you mine if we can't send you another one. And I will get it re-shipped tomorrow...okay hon? Don't worry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread