Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Just got home from work, nothing here, checked the status link on my e-mail, no change in the status....I got new diy flavors today from PA so I'll play with those and wait for tomorrow. OBTW I didn't get any tracking info for the contest stuff LK, I know inyou're other post you sent it separately, is it supposed to have a confirmation??? Just wondering, pouting..........lower lip sticking out......I'll just watch all the other testers posts, see what I'm in for

I'm ok really!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Just got home from work, nothing here, checked the status link on my e-mail, no change in the status....I got new diy flavors today from PA so I'll play with those and wait for tomorrow. OBTW I didn't get any tracking info for the contest stuff LK, I know inyou're other post you sent it separately, is it supposed to have a confirmation??? Just wondering, pouting..........lower lip sticking out......I'll just watch all the other testers posts, see what I'm in for

I'm ok really!!!!

pout all you want...it wont help :) Those prizes were provided and mailed by me personally....so no...there is no tracking. I made the Mrlorikay13 leave for work early so he could get to the post office and mail the packages. I mailed them first class because it was more economical.....so you should have it next week. Your new/replacement PB package was also arranged by yours truly....so...ah....give me a break okay? It will be there tomorrow.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
In answer to your question:

Have you all got names picked out yet.....? I'm still thinking about mine, it'll be like any other puppy I have, will have to wait til I get it and see what kind of character it has and then one will come to me.....
She's here.............OMG I am so FH!
Thank you LK, you rock. I've already got a name picked out, it's going to be "Miracle" She's beautiful and I can't wait to take her for a walk!

Since you seem to be the only other person who named theirs, I thought I would post my reply here... mine turned out to be a boy, and he is soooo gorgeous, but I didn't want to give him a real sissy name, so I settled on Pretty Boy (or even Pretty Bad), and then I can still call him PB for short!!

I'm glad that LK sent you a replacement, and I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I am mine!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread