Got'em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Got my two Vamos from the PO today and they are absolutely gorgeous!! Not a blemish, or smudge, or mark of any kind on either of them!! One Black Chrome and the other Chrome... Really like the Black Chrome and kind of wish I'd gotten both of them in that finish... batteries are charging now and as soon as they're finished I just might give one a try... Anxious to give one a go, but really tired from the Doc appt and stuff I had to have done earlier... So it's just going to be whether I'm up to trying one out or waiting 'til tomorrow... The way I feel right now it'll probably be tomorrow even though I really am chomping at the bit to try one... :)

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I ordered two vamo kits with batteries and charger, (before I read the warnings not to), on April 11, shipping status says origin post is preparing shipment....I wasn't worried about getting my vamos from vaporbreak until I read all the horror stories here, at least now I know what to do if there is something wrong!

Glad you got yours!

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Use the Tracking # on their order form and go to the USPS tracking site you can track the status of your shipment from there... Mine stayed on the 'preparing shipment' for what seemed like forever (OK, it was only for 4 days) and then went to shipped... After about another week it showed up on the USPS site as arrived in NJ and then to Tampa before delivery...

I just, given the prompt (for China) shipping, ordered 3 of the DID RBAs from them... Figured, again, I couldn't come close to the price here and have been wanting to try my hand at an rba for a while...

And, have to say "Howdy, Neighbor!"... Hadn't noticed that you're just down the pike a few miles in Punta Gorda... We live in Venice... :) Nice to finally come across someone on the Forum who's close...

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
So far it is 10 days for my order, it just finally showed up state side. Just be patient the shipping takes for ever from china, I still dont expect to see mine to 5-09-13.

Destination Country - Usa:Tracking Consuming:7035.Millisecond
April 19, 2013,redacted tracking number, Depart USPS Sort Facility, FLUSHING, NY 11351, Registered Mail™
April 18, 2013, 11:58 pm, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, FLUSHING, NY 11351
, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
April 09, 2013, 1:46 pm, Acceptance, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Origin Country - China:Tracking Consuming:4056.Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/04/18 07:48:41
2013-04-15, 已收到, 美国
2013-04-15, 启运, 美国
2013-04-14, 启运, 北京, 美国
2013-04-13, 出口总包直封封发, 北京国际, 美国
2013-04-10, 出口总包互封开拆, 北京国际, 美国
2013-04-09, 收寄局收寄, 北京国际邮件收寄中心, 美国
======================================
Power by 17track[Together Tracking], International Registered/Parcel/EMS/Express Tracking System

vernhall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
United States
Finally had time today to get mine out and tested... What a difference these make!! Took the tank I had on my eGo off and popped it on the Vamo and, Wow!, the taste and vapor difference was amazing! Will be trying to do a little more in-depth review within the next couple of days...

And, will be placing an order for 2 more soon too!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I ordered two vamo kits with batteries and charger, (before I read the warnings not to), on April 11, shipping status says origin post is preparing shipment....I wasn't worried about getting my vamos from vaporbreak until I read all the horror stories here, at least now I know what to do if there is something wrong!

Glad you got yours!

I couldn't tell from the website but do you know if those are IMR type batteries in the kit? It looked to me like they were ICR which I thought wouldn't work with Vamo???? Maybe I don't understand. I know that's a great price on 18350 batteries.

They also had a couple of other things that were interesting; the Gripper and Mini Lavatube.

AARRGGHH - is it really possible to order supplies from a website under a $100?

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
AARRGGHH - is it really possible to order supplies from a website under a $100?
Not really, i have it on my list to fill out this break even spreadsheet to see where I am at, but I bet its going to be next year before I break even. I've order more tanks, carts, juice, pv's, and anything else you can imagine. But i've not smoked 1 analog, only had a craving once or twice. Guess I live a bit longer though! :blush:

Almost forgot :facepalm:, I received my 2 new Vamo's :vapor: one in gun metal and one stainless steel 4-22-13 14 days total wait. Both work just fine, the stainless had a uniform finish, no miss match chrome with the rest stainless. Whats funny :laugh: is now I need more batteries.. and then since i'll have more batteries I need a different charger....Does it ever stop :confused:

Last edited:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread