Anyone tell me if i can use anything for flavor or sweetner that i can buy from walmart,?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    You might be able to find Cappela or Loranns that do not contain oils, but don’t waste your time. Grocery bought flavors are not concentrated enough nor safe for vaping. You'll need to go to an online store to find what you are looking for.

Here's a link to where to go. Bull City Flavors and Flavor Jungle might be the most popular.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    You might be able to find Cappela or Lorann that do not contain oils, but don’t waste your time.
    If you go to Hobby Lobby you might find some LorAnn flavorings without oils, but you also want ones that don't contain artificial colors. Several LorAnn flavorings come in 2 versions...with and without artificial color.

Reactions: smacuser

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Looking for flavors and sweetners local can i get anything from walmart or hobby lobby?

I would recommend against it.
    Wa-a-ay back in the day, when vaping was struggling to figure things out, some of the DIY pioneers were buying flavors from the Perfumer's Apprentice. But that was for food, or digestion.
    The same company started the Flavor Apprentice for inhalation (and to avoid any possible lawsuits).
    vaping DIY flavor is specifically designed for vaping. Using grocery items for vaping could lead to some serious respiratory issues.

Users who are viewing this thread