anyone tried pillboxes 36 mg juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
has anyone tried pillboxes 36 mg juice..and if so is it the best juice you have tried so far?

I ordered the menthol. The nicotine kick is about the same as JC 24mg juice. The menthol flavor is slightly better than JC juice but not as good as Jane's and e-cig.com's juice. The kick is interesting. Has more of a tobaccoey flavor to it than other juices I have tried. I have gone back to JC juice mixed with Jane's juice 3:1. Janes juice has too much kick for me. Makes me cough on big draws. JC juice doesn't have enough flavor and is too smooth. The combination of the two is real nice.

Brian

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
Yes, I do.

But I am one day into e-cigs and I can't compare it against anything except real cigs and the carts my 901 came with.
It's not the same, but the Marlboro flavour I have is is pretty close in a different way that sadly I can't explain.
For me it has a hit that the carts that came with my e-cig does not come close to. Particularly if I exhale partly through my nose. However I can't say the taste excites me but then again I'm finding the real cigs taste viler as I go through the day and the juice is a better option. Although as I wrote on another thread I'm missing something both ways - I just don't know what that is.

Maybe in a few days time I will really like it allround. For now I am just pleased my hubby and I are down to 3/4 real cigs a day without any effort & we are both heavy smokers. I am going to credit the juice for that as the carts would have had me reaching for real cigs much more often.

36mg juice is good enough that that I am going to order other flavours very soon from Pillbox.

Sorry if this is a somewhat unclear confused post, but I hope it helps a little.

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
yup mine came today menthol 36mg, really excellent, seems a lot more menthol than the normal carts and the flavour is smooth and rich, very satisfied

Simon where you a menthol smoker before?

Just wondering as I am looking for a good menthol that will persuade my mum to stop smoking too. :)
I tried the menthol carts that came with my 901...could barely taste it - it was very very weak.

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
Thanks Kit.:) Going to stay with it.

About janes juice btw - she did respond on another thread and said she did not like shipping internationally because of loads of paperwork. Fair enough.

But ever the optimist I just wrote her a note & asked if there is a lot of paperwork involved to the UK specifically.
Will see what her response is. It would be nice to have more top options here in the UK.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Ruby,

No matter what country a package is sent to from the USA, its all has the same paperwork. Anyone who orders from me from Canada, I have to go to the post office, spend about 10-15 minutes filling out paperwork, then stand in like for a half hour. Its not fun by any stretch of the imagination.

EDIT: And I am talking about the US Postal Service. UPS and FEDEX has even worse paperwork and customs is much worse through them.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
When i use to smoke my 901 it was good for about 10 puffs then it was like smoking air.
i couldnt fathom out why this was happing to me.. and i dont thing trog could either we had a good old ding dong about it hehe.
today my 36mg french pipe from pills arrived..first thing i did was to try it in my 901.
WOW what a throat HIT! this is the real deal..the 901's performance is now staggering even after 10 or 15 puffs it still has a good throat wack.
so for me i now know it was a cart and juice problem with the 901
16mg "HIGH" just wasn't high enough..and i was falling back to cigarettes..thats the reason i bought the bling because its a harsher smoke..still 16mg but there a guaranteed throat wack..but pills 36mg is the way forward for us high nic smokers.
so my 901 and my bling will be my main devices from now on..i will be dripping in both.
i can now say smoking the 36mg in the 901 and cigar is nearsest thing to smoking tobbacco leaf.
i wish i hadnt sold most of my 901 spares now.............DDDDAARCY!!!

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
i can now say smoking the 36mg in the 901 and cigar is nearsest thing to smoking tobbacco leaf.

OK, that's it. I've ordered mine :)

But I must say the expenses surely mount up. It currently costs me more than smoking normal cigs. Here's hoping that I'll calm down about it...

On the other hand, gotta find the right flava! :D

Corkmaster

Sep 11, 2008
London UK
Also had some of pillboxes 36mg/French Pipe delivered this morning (super fast delivery BTW). In my 901 that does taste and feel a lot more like a real ... although I only have the standard cartridges to compare with*.

*(Only started with e-cigs on Saturday).

PS did anyone else when starting constantly try and light their e-cig or is it just me? I have had to hide my Zippos or I shall melt an LCD.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
so the 901 is back in favour kit.. he he

when i say how good or bad anything is i only ever mean the device.. not whats put in it.. i can see why u love the bling so much now..

wayne (HG) sells nice 901 atomizers and batteries cheap.. its where i get mine from.. but if jasons 36 mg really is 36 mg.. in a 901 with a cart topped up wet and a nice fresh battery it should knock your heat off..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread