Anyone try the new Kanger T3 yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Kanger T3 (not T0) bottom coil yet.

Oh! I DEFINITELY would want that! Specially if spares are sold separately. It'll be a cooler vape, much like CE3, so I'm not sure I'd like it. I'm in love with the T2 vaping at 4 volts... But I'd gladly try one

I've filled and only been using for a little more than 1 hr.....so far....awesome.
The wife and I both agree that the flavor of the T3 is better than the T2 and a lot better than the mini vivi nova.
It is not as airy as the T2, but not as stiff as the vivi novas. It's in between the two. It has the same 2 air holes as the T2, but it is slightly stiffer. It's actually perfect for me and if you want it stiffer, you can put a small piece of tape over one of the holes. I just tried it and it was way to stiff of a draw and it produced less vapor also.

First tank almost gone and it's rockin'. Still early in the testing phase, but I'm impressed so far. Time will tell for sure.

Edit: I didn't clean the head assembly as I wanted to see if I got dry hits first. It worked out of the box and I will clean it when I refill to see if there are any differences.
I'm really enjoying not having to "tilt-2-vape" ;)

Last edited:

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
That response was a little confusing for me. Are you saying the T3s are spot-on with the flavor, or the CE3s?

One other question I have maybe you could answer; how would you compare the draw vs. vapor production on the T3 vs. the CE3? I think the biggest thing I like with the CE3 is that it doesn't take much effort on the draw to get a lot of vapor. Typically I take about a 2 second, very little effort, draw on the CE3s, almost like just breathing in, and I get more than enough vapor. I feel the draw on a CE3 is effortless. With just about every top coil I tried, I noticed that I had to apply more force to my draw to get an equivalent amount of vapor vs. the CE3. And I hated that.

I'm so excited to try these out!!

All cleaned and slightly raised the silicone seal around the wicks and let the center tube seat it, I just snugged it up and didn't crank on it.
T3 is the perfect name. The vapor of the T2 with the flavor of the CE3.
It's even better after cleaning, so I would recommend cleaning prior to use.
Mine ohms exactly 2.5 and I'm running 4v.

I have a new favorite clearo

Yes, they perform and act much like the CE3's as a good draw seems to help feed juice to the wick.
I tried several little 'baby' puffs while holding the fire button and I could tell it was on the verge of giving a slight burnt taste. I went back to my normal drags, the vapor and flavor came right back.
I also tried to really crank everything super tight and it also started to choke the wicks, so I backed everything off slightly and it's rocking again.
So I would say just to snug everything up and you will be good.

Last edited:

soulstar

Sep 14, 2012
Norcal
A bit more expensive than the T2s. Replacement coils are $3.50 as well. I might just order a set without replacement coils just to see how long it lasts.

Skelley, would you be kind enough to keep this updated on how consistent your T3 unit gets? I still have some inconsistencies with my T2 sets and I'd happily pay a bit more for the T3s if they are consistent.

I also like how you can just flip it over and remove the coil even when it's full.
I've been putting it through it's paces as my VVPV doesn't have a cut off time and I am getting dizzy as the 2nd tank is almost gone.
So I would say that these are capable of keeping up with anyones vape pace.

Absolutely, if something turns out for the worst, I will post it here.
I googled the T3's and found the heads somewhere else cheaper, but I forgot to bookmark it.

A bit more expensive than the T2s. Replacement coils are $3.50 as well. I might just order a set without replacement coils just to see how long it lasts.

Skelley, would you be kind enough to keep this updated on how consistent your T3 unit gets? I still have some inconsistencies with my T2 sets and I'd happily pay a bit more for the T3s if they are consistent.

Yes, my name is skelley and I'm a vape-a-holic :vapor:
One thing that I have noticed is that when I finally did put it down for a few minutes, the first vape was a slightly dry hit.
But I couldn't get it to give me one when I was having a serious vape session. Non stop vaping and it kept up.
It's time to open the coil and see how it did with those non stop 20 sec vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread