Anything as good as Cashs True Menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
The only other Menthol juice I've tried was is TheSmokelessShop.com's Kick juice Menthol, which was good. Actually I think the CaSH True Menthol can be a bit too much mint sometimes, maybe I'm burnt out on right now since its all I've been vaping for the past few weeks....until today.

VaporGuys.com has some juice they're clearing out, I ordered some myself yesterday and at that time he had the menthol left in all the levels, but was pretty much out of all the rest. 30ml for $10, 10ml for $5 can't beat that deal. Ya gotta call to order though, the clearance juice isn't available on the site. Worth checking out!
Vapor Guys eLiquid Blowout!!

Totally Wicked's Menthol is very, very good. I like it a lot more than "Sweet Mint" from TrueVapor. TW menthol hits hard... But, you may get fried on it quick. I started mixing it with various "tobacco" flavors and cola flavors as a change of pace.

True Vapor's Sweet Mint is perhaps intended for someone else -- someone that isn't looking for a hard-hitting Menthol taste. It is good for a milder minty taste, and mixes well with their Cola... Nothing beats the kicking I get from TW's menthol though.

It all really depends what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Survivalism

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
Thanks for these suggestions guys, i am pretty much looking for the most authentic menthol i can find, its not so much about the taste as it is about the unique menthol kick/cooling sensation i guess. I will definatly check that stuff out, im thinking of ordering 60 mls of some of that clearance menthol, thats a damn good price.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
That deal at Vapor Guys seems to gone? Was it on leftover Johnson Creek Juice? Not that there is anything wrong with JC. But, it isn't a 36MG ....-kicker menthol thing like TW juice is. I'd just go straight to Daddy on this one -- Totally Wicked 36MG Menthol. Heh.

I think you have to call in for the Vaporguys deal. Also mouser you have a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread