Anything better than the mini protank2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codyzx7

Oct 6, 2013
Keller, Texas
It depend on what you want. Do you want a higher capacity or just want to try something different? Do you want glass or plastic? Bottom coil or top coil?

Welcome!

The capacity of the mni is fine. Glass is good, but not against trying plastic if it comes highly recommended. Just looking to branch out and try something different.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've used cartotanks almost exclusively for over a year. They always provided me with more flavor production than clearos, which to me often muted flavors.

About 4 months ago my daughter asked for her own mod setup for her birthday. As a novice, I thought that clearos would be a better fit for her college lifestyle, so we auditioned the following clearomizers. Innokin iClear 30, Kanger Protank 1 & 2, and Vision Vivi Nova. Our concensus favorite was the iClear 30.

The iClear 30 has a higher juice capacity, dual top coils, 16 wicks, an adjustable mouthpiece, and comes in multiple colors (A big plus for my daughter who likes to match tank colors with the colors of her mods.). I've since been using a couple of iClear 30's in rotation with my cartotanks; their flavor production is only a hair less than my cartotanks. I also kept the Protank 1 and although a fine performer, it doesn't compare to the iClear overall.

pinkblackandpurpleBBs.jpg

Daughter's setup: Pink and purple AltSmoke BBs and iClear 30 clearomizers.

Last edited:
I stongly recommend the mini sub carto tank from mom & pops vapor shop. It has changed my vaping experience. I just posted here about them. No mess no leaking no dry hits super easy to fill & way better flavor than anything I've tried including the mini pro, pro tank 2, evod, (very airy) innok (no flavor to me) etc the m&p sub tank really make the flavor of juice taste awesome

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Id agree with a couple of other posters. Ive tried almost everything and other than high end RBA's that cost a ton, the cartotanks are the best all around performers. Try the pyrex version of the AGR cartotank. Thats a good one and it comes with a standerd and XL tube for a super reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread