Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Thank you I'm a guy but I actually liked the purple I'm ordering the Sega tank, peakomizer and smok m65 today woo. 510 of my istick died and I have a kamry mini box right now that I love but its for work it's getting a little beat up. Never have money like this but I think I learned it after starting my new job last month lol. And thank you I've been following your itty bitty thread for months that's how I picked this one. I really want the zero mod but I can't afford it at the moment cuz I want some new tanks also

Reactions: LeeLee26

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Last edited:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Katdarling! :) Perhaps you can help me out on these Peakomizers and CeroTank toppers. Seems I remember one picture you posted had a Peakomizer 036 in it and am wondering if you liked it. Now you're in love with the CeroTank which takes both the NON Nauti and Nauti BVC's? :confused: Other than design, is that the only difference between the two? Discount Vapors's having a sale on the Peakomizers. :p

Reactions: LeeLee26

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hey, Katdarling! :) Perhaps you can help me out on these Peakomizers and CeroTank toppers. Seems I remember one picture you posted had a Peakomizer 036 in it and am wondering if you liked it. Now you're in love with the CeroTank which takes both the NON Nauti and Nauti BVC's? :confused: Other than design, is that the only difference between the two? Discount Vapors's having a sale on the Peakomizers. :p

Hello, CCG! Of course I'd be delighted to shed what light I can on these tanks.

Before anything else, you might want to look over the Anyvape site to see all the pics and get a feel for these tanks. The site identifies exactly which coils go with each tank, which is VERY helpful!

CeroTank: Anyvape CeroTank | Shenzhen Anyvape Technology Limited
Peakomizer 1: Anyvape Peakomizer--A Top Filling AirFlow Glassomizer | Shenzhen Anyvape Technology Limited
Peakomizer 2: anyvape peakomizer v2 | Shenzhen Anyvape Technology Limited

I don't own any of the Peaks. I do know that there is a V1 and a V2, and they're both available. Yes, Discount Vapers has the V1s for a fairly good price, in two different syles, but those are just cosmetic differences.
DiscountVapers.com - Search Results for "peakomizer"

The V2s (with the fancy coat) are available at Kanvape, and on eBay. ANYVAPE PEAKOMIZER 2.0 18mm PYREX WITH ASPIRE NAUTILUS COIL COMPATIBIL | kanVape

To answer your question, the CeroTank takes Kanger BDCs, Aspire BDCs, and Aspire BVCs, but no, not the Nauti coils. I REALLY am liking the CeroTank. I wish I could tell you the dif between them and the Peaks, but I can not. :blush:

The Cero, if you're interested, appears only to be available on eBay, so far.

Good luck! Of course you'll let me know what you decide*, eh? :D

*one of each? :lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ha! My funny feline! :D Thanks so much for quite a bit of info and I'll be sure to check it all out. Maybe it was Tearose that had the Peak I remember. :facepalm:

Since the Peak is on a goodly sale and I do have a couple of Nauti's both sizes to use those coils, think I'll try the Peak and wait until the Cero is more widely available. I like the "peak" on the Peak. :p Kinda reminds me of the "Art Deco" look and it does take the NON Nauti BVC coils which I already have plus any of my rebuilds and believe I can use my Davide replacement glass in them......Now, hopefully I don't run into a leaking problem. :unsure:

Thanks again, Kat, for filling me in and the links so quickly. :thumb:

Reactions: Katdarling

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
I'm so excited to try the Segatank. My kamry box does 23 watts only so hopefully it's OK for now. I see people running 25 and very happy with it. I'm going to be using it at work so I don't need clouds. I'm ordering the smok m65 this week bit won't have it for a bit. I see the Segatank come with three pre-built coils also. I never have tried a rebuild able so I think this will make things easier. Thanks for the help kat. I was hoping it was purple for some reason.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm so excited to try the Segatank. My kamry box does 23 watts only so hopefully it's OK for now. I see people running 25 and very happy with it. I'm going to be using it at work so I don't need clouds. I'm ordering the smok m65 this week bit won't have it for a bit. I see the Segatank come with three pre-built coils also. I never have tried a rebuild able so I think this will make things easier. Thanks for the help kat. I was hoping it was purple for some reason.

You'll have to let us know what you think of the Sega! And you're welcome, but I didn't do anything. :blush:

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
I'm so ....... My cerotank won't vape right. I have never had this issue with a tank. I tried 4 new bvc coils they all taste half burnt like they aren't getting enough juice and I don't here it burning juice you know usually you hear a tiny gurgle like it flowing through the coil. I have taken apart cleaned everything there's nothing in that way I don't know if maybe the ground pin to the tank Messed up is causing the coils to burn out. It's kind of like when I hit it its not pulling enough juice through the coil but I checked everything is nothing in the way. I thought maybe the spring loaded center chimney was not working correctly but it seems fine. I cannot figure it out and this is my fav. Tank until hopefully my Sega arrives.

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Ok had the Segatank 2 days now. I don't know how people like the aspire sub coils though taste like crap to me but only put like quarter of a tank through it before using the rba which came with 3 wound .5 coils and cotton. Taste great only have a kamry mini that does 23 watts and it's just enough for now. Not to good with the aspire coil though I am awaiting a smoke m65 and ordering some Sigelei mini 30 clone for 35 on ebay. So awaiting those patiently lol. The tank seems great though in not used to sub ohm tanks compared to what I was using so big diff. In how it vapes and all I am just getting used to it. No leaks what so ever. Top filling is awesome and the airflow is Great the lowest setting is like an aerotank wide open so all the way is crazy just air. Again I'm not used to it but the quality and vape is great I can't find one flaw. No juice spitting in mouth or flooding no issues yet. Once I get my new mods I will be very happy. One problem today I was using a thin USB cable as a pass-through when my kamry was all the way discharged which get by he mod hot than trying to hit the Sega and all of a sudden poof pouring smoke from the box. Using a dead battery and the tank basically shorted the battery it still turns on plugged in only just won't charge. Luckily the battery is just soldered in by positive and negative. Cables so I believe it's fine when I replace those nothing melted and still vapes when plugged in for a quick second. Well sorry for not having to much info on the tank so far. But seems like a great buy. I will Def post more on it when my new box's come In.

Last edited:

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
I notice the 510 Threads on the cero tank are a little extra long I don't know if you guys notice ed that too but it pushes the pin in the mod down a little bit, I think that might have screwed up the post on the tank itself which is What causes short in coils over and over. the seller on eBay is amazing sent me a new one right away so he is great, New tanks working perfect time to make sure I don't screw it down hard anymore. And yeah screw the kamry 20 I realized they already changed the 510 connection on those and made a revision , In other words I'm an idiot again I always buy the first thing that comes out before they fix it and the seller won't even take it back pretty funny. I'm using a sigelei 30 watt right now and I'm so happy with it this cero and SEGA tank. Both amazing the Sega with the rba is great, I'm not sure how much I love subohm in though and the hot vape I just run it at 22w it Def. Is a better vape than my friends Atlantis and great quiality. I almost like just flavor and the cero tank is just a great vape that you can just fill and go. But yeah the person selling all the anyvape tanks on eBay is great sent me a tank before he even got mine back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread