Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I'm not the most objective person to review this since I have ten of these sitting in front of me but.....I'm loving this atty[emoji16] Flavor + clouds = happy roscoe

Flavor seems really good to me. Hard to compare to the manta because I have a milder build in it. But IMO flavor is a bit less but only by a little. But vapor production is easily double due to considerably more air. Airflow control is very effective.

As always YMMV. I will play with some more builds this weekend at the lake.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good luck with your surgery today roscoe! Sending healing thoughts your way! [emoji4]

ecdb46b625b4f77258db6898f56efa88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
If I have one more nurse or doctor in this hospital tell me ecigs are worse than smoking I'm gonna explode! Have had 3 arguments already.

Fight the good fight - remember, half of them slink off for smoke breaks 6 or 7 times a day. Uninformed hypocrites can be so much fun to deal with...

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
If I have one more nurse or doctor in this hospital tell me ecigs are worse than smoking I'm gonna explode! Have had 3 arguments already.

Unthinking parrots of the party line. Wouldn't want to disrupt their pharma-paid "symposiums" in Cabo, now would they? They say a little knowledge is dangerous. I find the well educated (but none the less ignorant) to be more hazardous.

Pay them no mind. They're just squeaky cogs in a machine.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Out of surgery and feeling a but loopy but much better so far.

Loopy can be your friend post surgery [emoji6] take it easy for awhile [emoji3]

When I had to stay overnite with my thumb, I had three mods in my overnite bag and vaped away when none of the staff was around. LOL They kept wondering why I was adamant that my overnite bag stayed in the bed with me since I wasn't allowed to get out of bed on my own and I was one handed [emoji12]

Mommabird62

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England

Ask them why.... Nobody I've ever met that believes this comes up with any reason let alone one with any evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
All went well today. Heading out to the lake for some holiday festivities.

Still vapin away on the forge with no leaking issues as of yet. Have been pocketing the mod a lot as well. Very pleased. I do want to rebuild it so it's a little cooler though. This little fella hits really hard at .3ohms. Thinking I will recoil at .45 and try maximizing flavor.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Happy Fourth everyone! [emoji4][emoji631] Enjoy your day!

How is the paw roscoe? Hope you are taking it easy[emoji2]

Mommabird62
Wanted to go sailing but wife has me on lock down. Probably for the best[emoji15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread