Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Are you going to leave your website up for send ins?
I'm undecided what I am going to do TBH. Probably take down the website and just have this thread here. Lot of uncertainty as to what things will be like post 8/8. I'm just taking a break for a bit to see how things shake out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Good morning friends :) I have had a great summer in spite of the blistering ENC heat. Kids go back to school next week so.....I will have time to get back in the shop.

With that being said. I don't anticipate doing any large atty runs but would rather concentrate on send ins and custom requests for a bit.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Good morning friends :) I have had a great summer in spite of the blistering ENC heat. Kids go back to school next week so.....I will have time to get back in the shop.

With that being said. I don't anticipate doing any large atty runs but would rather concentrate on send ins and custom requests for a bit.

Glad to hear the summer went well, but yeah the heat has been brutal. [emoji482]

Reactions: Roscoe01

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Ross, I remember how much you like good beer! I'm partaking of Lagunitas IPA tonight and starting to crave a strong cigar vape to go with it.

Was wondering what vape you like to pair with a good IPA? Sometimes I like a fruity vape to go with the citrus hops, but mostly I wind up going with a light tobacco.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Ross, I remember how much you like good beer! I'm partaking of Lagunitas IPA tonight and starting to crave a strong cigar vape to go with it.

Was wondering what vape you like to pair with a good IPA? Sometimes I like a fruity vape to go with the citrus hops, but mostly I wind up going with a light tobacco.

I looooove me some lil' sumpin[emoji1] I swear a cat pee vape would taste good with that stuff [emoji46]

Honestly I haven't played much with pairing juice with beer. Mostly vape unflavored when partaking in fine beverage.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I looooove me some lil' sumpin[emoji1] I swear a cat pee vape would taste good with that stuff [emoji46]

Honestly I haven't played much with pairing juice with beer. Mostly vape unflavored when partaking in fine beverage.

I was eyeballing the lil' sumpin earlier. Haven't tried it yet but will grab some next trip. Tonight was the first I've had any beer at all this summer. Back in May I was mixing frozen fruity drinks for the wife to help break in the new blender...then I got hooked on drinking the damn things too. Frozen fruit, a little ice, and whatever liquors sound good at the moment...that's all we've had for months, lol. Sure did help during the scorching summer, but it's back to football again so good beer is mandatory.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas

Sorry for butting in here. I also love a good beer. Have you ever tried Burley and Candy from The Plume Room?

Its kinda a funky flavor. Its a bacco with a fruityness to it. Its a weird fruityness. Kinda like how a Belgian ale has that weird fruit note that you cant quite name. It has paired well with almost every beer. Its strong and weird enough that it does not fade out to the beer taste but not so much that it then effect the beer.

I recently discovered lagunitas on a Cali vacation. I had the Imperial stout. I now need to find some here in Texas.

I have this weird thing, when drinking alot of juice flavors take on this weird taste. When I drink I have to have something that will stand out and not take it on. I dont know how to describe it but Vanillas and creams I have to avoid the most.

The Glas pound cake I have noticed goes well with citrusy beers.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone. Hurricane Hermine has passed and we survived with no damage other than loss of power for 12 hrs or so. Looks like beautiful weather the next couple days :)

I have had some wonderful news this past week. My family will be +1 in approximately 7.5 months........gonna need a bigger car :-0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Didn't realize Hermine had passed through North Dakota!!! Have you looked at your location lately? Thought you moved several months back?

eta... For those that don't understand this post, it was an attempt at Sunday morning humor...

ooops.. Forgot to say congrats and glad you are safe from the storm...

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone. Hurricane Hermine has passed and we survived with no damage other than loss of power for 12 hrs or so. Looks like beautiful weather the next couple days :)

I have had some wonderful news this past week. My family will be +1 in approximately 7.5 months........gonna need a bigger car :-0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread