Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks for all the technical information although most is way over my head. :oops:

I bought the LT mini and regular LT yesterday and it came today!! How's that for fast shipping. LOL I only live about 20 miles from them so I imagine that had something to do with it. I didn't order the kits because I already have a Trustfire TR-001 charger and don't like stock atties. This is my first VV mod type PV and I love it. I DIY and it's fun testing my juices at different levels and finding the sweet spots for each one.

FWIW, I asked them who made their batteries and if they had a certificate of authenticity and they said AW made them and that they did have the certificate on file.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I didn't email them about the batteries but I don't think they are AW. I bought some AWs from another vendor and they have a small nipple and these are flat top. Also they didn't have the AW sticker. Am I correct with this conclusion?

I really, really like this PV!!

If they look like the ones in THIS LINK then they are probably Sanyo 18650 IMR's...

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I am not sure I am really happy with Apollo at the moment. The website lists that they will have a product available on a date, make it available that day, then tell their customers it is possibly still a month out. They could have put up a notice on the 10th stating what it does now, but instead, let us order under the notion that it had arrived. I understand delays in manufacturing/production/assembly, but tell me BEFORE I order. I did double check when I ordered and it still said the 10th when I ordered. Below is the email from the shipping dept.

Did anyone order the red? Are those actually in stock?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We wanted to send a quick reminder that we do not have the stainless steel vtubes in stock as mentioned on our site

"NOTE: The stainless steel version of vtubes is not in stock yet (probably by 3/19). We are taking pre-orders."

We hope to get them in within 2 weeks ( management has informed us of at most/latest 4 weeks) because the stainless steel is a completely new product

If you would like to change anything with the order, or switch to a different color please contact customer service at 1-855-227-6556 M-F 9-5PST or email us back with your order number and what you would like

--
Regards,
Shipping Department

Apollo Ecig | High Quality E Cig | Best E cigarette Starter Kits

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I didn't email them about the batteries but I don't think they are AW. I bought some AWs from another vendor and they have a small nipple and these are flat top. Also they didn't have the AW sticker. Am I correct with this conclusion?

I really, really like this PV!!

I was going to order the full sized but don't want to preorder...I'll just wait awhile I guess. I bought some non AW batts for my mini and they actually fit better (no nipple) and I can't tell the difference. I think as long as they're IMR they should be fine.

I was right about those points btw....didn't get them (reward points) just as I thought. Those systems always work with cookies, and if the link isn't clicked, you don't get credit for the sale. (refer a friend)

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I was going to order the full sized but don't want to preorder...I'll just wait awhile I guess. I bought some non AW batts for my mini and they actually fit better (no nipple) and I can't tell the difference. I think as long as they're IMR they should be fine.

I was right about those points btw....didn't get them (reward points) just as I thought. Those systems always work with cookies, and if the link isn't clicked, you don't get credit for the sale. (refer a friend)

If there's anything I can do from my end I'm happy to do it. I told them before I ordered that you had sent me but I didn't know your last name. She said to have you email them but you did that and they didn't give it to you?? PM me your full name and I'll contact them. You have purchased from them and are registered right?

Yep, their batteries fit better than the AW and I haven't noticed any difference either.

I replied to their email saying they were out of the regular and that they would be in on the 10th. I wasn't too happy either that nothing was mentioned until after the order was placed. For me that kind of stuff leaves a bad impression.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
If you call them and give them your friends name and phone number, they'll credit you. At least they did with my friend referral.

I filled out the refer a friend form with name and email...didn't have a phone# though.

If there's anything I can do from my end I'm happy to do it. I told them before I ordered that you had sent me but I didn't know your last name. She said to have you email them but you did that and they didn't give it to you?? PM me your full name and I'll contact them. You have purchased from them and are registered right?

Yep, their batteries fit better than the AW and I haven't noticed any difference either.

I replied to their email saying they were out of the regular and that they would be in on the 10th. I wasn't too happy either that nothing was mentioned until after the order was placed. For me that kind of stuff leaves a bad impression.

Well if you want to go through the bother I emailed you my info, but it's not necessary, honest. And I agree about the out of stock thing. They must've gotten enough complaints that it's posted now. Did you get your full sized yet? I pretty much decided on the silver, but now I don't know if I should get one or wait :(

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Okay, I emailed them Patti, so we'll see if it works. I do appreciate all the help you've been and finding me the best price on the LT. If they don't do it it will be the last purchase I make from them.

No word on the regular LT yet. The site said the 10th, then they said next week in an email, which is now this week. Their site doesn't show it out of stock so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Okay, I emailed them Patti, so we'll see if it works. I do appreciate all the help you've been and finding me the best price on the LT. If they don't do it it will be the last purchase I make from them.

No word on the regular LT yet. The site said the 10th, then they said next week in an email, which is now this week. Their site doesn't show it out of stock so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

Well shoot....I would think they'd send tracking info! And yes I did notice the only one they say they're out of is the silver, that's why I asked. :(

And all I did was read the forum and pass along my findings...no biggy ;)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
debating on getting teh full SS version as well (already ordered the MINI, but I think I might wait untill some other vendors get it. I can see TW carrying that one for sure. With a little stamped Mister Wicked head on it.

Ya....I never pay full price for anything though. Don't care how cool the logo is...but that's just me ;)

CrystalClaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
NYC
I was told today that my red mini will ship in "approx 1-2 weeks." I ordered mine from Apollo on Feb. 25th, when there was no backorder verbiage listed on their site so naturally, I assumed they had it in stock. Two days later, I received an email that reads:

Hello,

We are sending a quick reminder that the stainless steel and other new mini's will come in 2+ weeks as noted on our site:

Note: The red, silver and stainless steel color vtubes will arrive by March 10th.

We will ship your order out when they arrive

If you have any questions please contact us at 1-855-227-6556

Regards,
Shipping

So why would they send a "reminder" email about it if it was noted on their site when I ordered? Uhhhh...because it wasn't noted on their site. and now the ship date has changed yet again..

Anyway, this transaction isn't going as well as I'd hoped. Feeling kinda hosed right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread