Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
xaxaxa, you can come to Greece and I will take care of you buddy. I am one of the best psychiatrists around. All my friends come and tell me their problems, I dont know why! Of course I have a better treatment for you. A GGTS/UFS combo. I am sure that you will feel like you have gone to the best doctor ever :lol:

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
xaxaxa, you can come to Greece and I will take care of you buddy. I am one of the best psychiatrists around. All my friends come and tell me their problems, I dont know why! Of course I have a better treatment for you. A GGTS/UFS combo. I am sure that you will feel like you have gone to the best doctor ever :lol:

An all SS GGTS/UFS would definitely sooth all my woes!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

What a coincidence imeo! The psychiatrist told me I should fly to Greece and have a complete GGTS/UFS treatment. Unfortunately the cheap guy wouldn't pay for my airfare so I won't be able to experience the treatment and become whole. They just don't care. :(................:laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What a coincidence imeo! The psychiatrist told me I should fly to Greece and have a complete GGTS/UFS treatment. Unfortunately the cheap guy wouldn't pay for my airfare so I won't be able to experience the treatment and become whole. They just don't care. :(................:laugh:

shy:lol: :lol:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
October and chim, you are the only 2 persons that won the contest and I can satisfy only one of you. I will feel really bad for the friend that will lose so I have a suggestion. I cant send 2 SS GGTS, the cost is too big, so my proposition is: You send me 30 euros each of you and I will send 2 GGTS to Bruce because I want both of you to be happy and have fun. I dont want any of you to answer to me here on this open forum, you can send me a pm if you agree or disagree and I will keep our conversation secret if any of you has an objection. If you dont have objections on your pms I will post here that you agreed with my suggestion.

If this is ok with you then I will wait for your pms:)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I would have sent you 60 euros for the two!!! Or even just one!!!:headbang::thumbs:

Jeez, guys, you missed out.........:confused:

I haven't heard anyone opine on this yet --I've never heard of Aleksander Friedman, who the heck was that russian?!?!?!?!? :laugh:

Oh yeah, congrats but I said it before the drawing!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread