The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

February GG contest

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Feb 1, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Its a contest for fun with a prize that is donated.Its Imeos contest,dont complain,just enjoy the fact that he gives us this and we all get to goof off and have fun.Be happy for the winner.Its wonderful.

2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Was it this??
    Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, known as Pablo Ruiz Picasso

Congrats gatorfan!! t2028.gif You've won a great prize in a game/contest with some very confusing rules!!!

3. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well done Gator Fan......you won it fair and square as per the rules.

Thanks for the opportunity, too.

4. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    No, they're not strange, just wrong and usually solo, and I do it with alarming regularity!!!! I'm still done with these contests, I can't take any more disappointment as I try so hard, my friend:) JohnUK, its up to you to remind him from now on, I'm taking a break from the subforum.

The complete name rule was gone 3 contests ago fwiw........

5. B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    In a pile of sawdust
    Imeo started this rule because before he was doing the first to guess and the same person won 3 times within the first few posts so he tried to make it so others had a chance. :)

6. sahara4evr

sahara4evr Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Georgia
  7. AC0J

AC0J Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    Nebraska USA
    Thanks for the contest, and sorry for the sore loser that is fouling your contest IMHO.!

8. Polioud

Polioud Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    Greece
    To be honest even if I did guessed right, it was the clues that got me there and not the photo. Once more I applaud you imeo for the wonderfull journey this contest has been; I learned alot while researching for names and that is more important than the prize itself ;) More of these contests please !

ps. gz to gator and hope you post a pic/video of you vaping it during a gators game :p

9. JohnUK

JohnUK Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Ripp no probs mate but please come back soon,I know it's hard to lose so many times but know this I never play for myself I play for fun and if I had won this one I would've gave it to you for the fact you played many more games than I.I'm not suggesting all follow my lead,that is just how I roll :lol::lol:

10. throbinskin

throbinskin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    San Diego
    People..... It's a gift Imeo is offering and doing it for the fun... He does not have to do this for us. Congrats Gatorfan... We all want one of these and if you can't afford one this is a fun way of trying to win one. I had fun trying - and I was not just guessing names to get the count up to 300 either! it was supposed to be FUN ! Geesh !!!!!!

Thanks Imeo for the entertainment !!

11. sahara4evr

Jul 25, 2010
    Georgia
    Once again I'm impressed by you John. By the way, did the hair survive?

12. sahara4evr

Jul 25, 2010
    Georgia
    Hey Imeo...you said earlier that you were going to draw the picture for this contest. Did you draw that? If you did, I'm seriously impressed.

13. arry

arry Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    UK
    Ooopppppppppppppp

14. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I want to give a big thanks to all my friends that took part in this contest and they had real fun. I give this GGTS every month for free just because I like to give you pleassure.:)

Sahara, no I didnt draw it. I forgot to do it lol. But next time I will try to remember it!

15. Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2011
    thanks again imeo. Your works of art have obviously brought a lot of pleasure to many people. Had a great time playing the game. The quest is at least half of any reward in life.

16. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    thanks Gator. Now the only you need is the new AVS and you will vape heaven:)

17. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Congrats gatorfan! Nice device to win!

18. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    Ripple...don't feel bad. I enter too and don't win but it's fun. If I ever win one, fantastic, if not, I tried. It's fun to try to rack my kitty brain for the answer. Please keep trying....I know you want too.

gatorfan..congrats and please post a video of you vaping it. I love the look of these and will eventually buy one when money allows me to. Yes, we're all jealous but you won fair and square. Enjoy and happy vaping!

19. JohnUK

JohnUK Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2010
    UK
    Haha! actually sahara yes! it did,I asked for 5mtrs extra hair tucked inside my head just for these contests :D I can report I pulled about 2.5 out lol now imeo owes me a hair cut :lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.