February GG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I don't think ANYONE guessed THAT name.... LMAO!!!

And whatever happened to THIS rule?? "...spelled perfectly correct (Full Name, first, middle, last)"

He was born Sigismund Schlomo Freud so technically, only the people who guessed the complete name should have been entered in the drawing :?:

Its a contest for fun with a prize that is donated.Its Imeos contest,dont complain,just enjoy the fact that he gives us this and we all get to goof off and have fun.Be happy for the winner.Its wonderful.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Xenetic, I am open to suggestions for new rules:)

Space, this rule does not exist any more because Pablo piccaso had too many "correct" names in too many sites after a google search.!!

Was it this??
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso, known as Pablo Ruiz Picasso

Congrats gatorfan!! t2028.gif You've won a great prize in a game/contest with some very confusing rules!!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
its because you guess strange names buddy. But this can be an advantage when you will be the only one that will find it.!

No, they're not strange, just wrong and usually solo, and I do it with alarming regularity!!!! I'm still done with these contests, I can't take any more disappointment as I try so hard, my friend:) JohnUK, its up to you to remind him from now on, I'm taking a break from the subforum.

The complete name rule was gone 3 contests ago fwiw........

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
With the way you are doing this contest, all someone has to do is look up previous posts in google images. If I had known this I would never have spent so much time trying to be the first to get the correct answer. It should always be the first person. This way it is not even a contest, just a raffle. Maybe I was misinformed, but in the future, everyone should know all they have to do is copy someone else's answer.

The way you are doing this would be fine if we couldn't see each other's answers. By definition, this was not a contest.
Imeo started this rule because before he was doing the first to guess and the same person won 3 times within the first few posts so he tried to make it so others had a chance. :)

Polioud

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Greece
To be honest even if I did guessed right, it was the clues that got me there and not the photo. Once more I applaud you imeo for the wonderfull journey this contest has been; I learned alot while researching for names and that is more important than the prize itself ;) More of these contests please !

ps. gz to gator and hope you post a pic/video of you vaping it during a gators game :p

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
No, they're not strange, just wrong and usually solo, and I do it with alarming regularity!!!! I'm still done with these contests, I can't take any more disappointment as I try so hard, my friend:) JohnUK, its up to you to remind him from now on, I'm taking a break from the subforum.

The complete name rule was gone 3 contests ago fwiw........

Ripp no probs mate but please come back soon,I know it's hard to lose so many times but know this I never play for myself I play for fun and if I had won this one I would've gave it to you for the fact you played many more games than I.I'm not suggesting all follow my lead,that is just how I roll :lol::lol:

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
People..... It's a gift Imeo is offering and doing it for the fun... He does not have to do this for us. Congrats Gatorfan... We all want one of these and if you can't afford one this is a fun way of trying to win one. I had fun trying - and I was not just guessing names to get the count up to 300 either! it was supposed to be FUN ! Geesh !!!!!!

Thanks Imeo for the entertainment !!

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
Ripp no probs mate but please come back soon,I know it's hard to lose so many times but know this I never play for myself I play for fun and if I had won this one I would've gave it to you for the fact you played many more games than I.I'm not suggesting all follow my lead,that is just how I roll :lol::lol:

Once again I'm impressed by you John. By the way, did the hair survive?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Ripple...don't feel bad. I enter too and don't win but it's fun. If I ever win one, fantastic, if not, I tried. It's fun to try to rack my kitty brain for the answer. Please keep trying....I know you want too.

gatorfan..congrats and please post a video of you vaping it. I love the look of these and will eventually buy one when money allows me to. Yes, we're all jealous but you won fair and square. Enjoy and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread