Not open for further replies.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Congratulations chimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note.............it's easy for some to say "why didn't you take the offer from imeo" like the person is an idiot. Maybe he/she just plain could not afford it. If that is the case, it actually makes him/her responsible..........not an idiot. It's also a shame that things have gotten so bad that many can't afford even what would be considered a small amount for a luxury.

imeo, it was really nice of you to make the offer though.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Thanks! And I wish that I could have afforded it so that both of us could have gotten one. It was a very generous offer, but it just wasn't possible anytime soon for me.

Yeah that's what I mean. I don't think I would have been able to either. No matter how great the offer was.

I'm sure you will love yours chimney. I aspire to one day win one myself. LOL

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Yeah that's what I mean. I don't think I would have been able to either. No matter how great the offer was.

I'm sure you will love yours chimney. I aspire to one day win one myself. LOL

For you, sky, I would have helped!!!:thumb: And traded whatever I had in my collection for it!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, chimney, on the edification -- but I still never heard of him!!!:laugh: Still, you could have sold it for big bucks and not had to take the chance, just saying.........well, to each his own, that's what makes this world great!:)

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
For you, sky, I would have helped!!!:thumb: And traded whatever I had in my collection for it!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Ripple. You are such a sweetheart. But.....what do you mean traded everything in your collection for it? It would be mine.....all mine. :p :laugh:

Although if you helped me out in getting it I suppose we would have to split custody. I actually laugh at the thought.

You didn't get it mailed out in time. Yes I did. Well I don't have it yet, you must have kept it a day longer than you were supposed to. No, I swear I didn't. I'm taking you to court for full custody. :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Congratulations chimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note.............it's easy for some to say "why didn't you take the offer from imeo" like the person is an idiot. Maybe he/she just plain could not afford it. If that is the case, it actually makes him/her responsible..........not an idiot. It's also a shame that things have gotten so bad that many can't afford even what would be considered a small amount for a luxury.

imeo, it was really nice of you to make the offer though.

Thanks my dear. I always try to help my friends.

Last edited:

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK

Yeah we're all in the financial sinking ship it seems and carrying some surgical knives,dragging a bath of ice through the back streets in those small hours looking for kidney donors, seems like very hard work to me:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread