February GG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Congrats to whomever won............I didn't want to guess who everyone else was guessing, not the first time I didn't understand rules........c'est la vie'!

Jeez, I can't win a GG contest.............stomp, stomp, whine, whine..........karma must be another Greek that hates me!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry for the earlier rant, I just woke up.........:blush:

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Congrats to whomever won............I thought it was going to be a random number for the entire 300 if no one person got the right answer, didn't want to guess who everyone else was guessing, not the first time I didn't understand rules........c'est la vie'!

Well, I have to say this is the last time I remind you, Imeo! Enough heartache and frustration for me -- one of you winners do it from now on! :grr: I know this reads bad but jesus I can't win a GG contest.............as Templeton the Rat said in Charlotte's Web, 'What's in it for me?" :laugh: God, 2011 sucks worse than 2010 so far.......:(

If I had given up after all those things had happened to GG forum I would never had made GGTS Ripple. So giving up its not an option for GG people buddy!!!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
If I had given up after all those things had happened to GG forum I would never had made GGTS Ripple. So giving up its not an option for GG people buddy!!!!

I defend you and the GG often, compadre (that's for HoPe!!!:laugh:), but its also true that at some point I should learn that some things are not ever going to be -- 0 for 9 with over 300 entries? Even my 'special needs' nephew would say I really suck at these!!!! :laugh:

Xenetic

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
MS USA
www.tupelovaporshop.com
With the way you are doing this contest, all someone has to do is look up previous posts in google images. If I had known this I would never have spent so much time trying to be the first to get the correct answer. It should always be the first person. This way it is not even a contest, just a raffle. Maybe I was misinformed, but in the future, everyone should know all they have to do is copy someone else's answer.

The way you are doing this would be fine if we couldn't see each other's answers. By definition, this was not a contest.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
guys, contest is finished because according to ecf rules the 300 posts is the limit for contests. Please dont post guesses anymore, only comments about contest or anything else you like:)

The winners are the people that guessed:

Sigmund Fraud!!!!

I don't think ANYONE guessed THAT name.... LMAO!!!

And whatever happened to THIS rule?? "...spelled perfectly correct (Full Name, first, middle, last)"

He was born Sigismund Schlomo Freud so technically, only the people who guessed the complete name should have been entered in the drawing :?:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I defend you and the GG often, compadre (that's for HoPe!!!:laugh:), but its also true that at some point I should learn that some things are not ever going to be -- 0 for 9 with over 300 entries? Even my 'special needs' nephew would say I really suck at these!!!! :laugh:

its because you guess strange names buddy. But this can be an advantage when you will be the only one that will find it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread