Winners Announced! April Giveaway Carnival - FIFTEEN + winners - Proton and Scion II kits up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
wish i win too... :(

oh well..

Better luck next time, I've won one contest here, have participated in a beta offering in another, so was somewhat a winner there also.

Keep entering, eventually your name will be called!:thumbs:

Cat

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So many congrats to you!! I won too... I have been entering things for years... I am constantly checking my email right now... That giddy feeling of waiting on a new vape...

Congratulations! Yes it's awesome isn't it?

Our prizes have been shipped now, so just waiting on the postal services at this point...from overseas it likely won't be quick...

I've been watching videos - especially the one by Phil Busardo - on how it all works that way when it gets here it won't take long to set it up!

Congratulations to you one more time!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Congratulations! Yes it's awesome isn't it?

Our prizes have been shipped now, so just waiting on the postal services at this point...from overseas it likely won't be quick...

I've been watching videos - especially the one by Phil Busardo - on how it all works that way when it gets here it won't take long to set it up!

Congratulations to you one more time!

I hope they're sending the colors we selected in the contest. That rainbow looks nice. I also hope they're coming up with a rta deck or stores in the US get the one for Scion back in stock, I'm not going to stomach non-TC for long.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I hope they're sending the colors we selected in the contest. That rainbow looks nice. I also hope they're coming up with a rta deck or stores in the US get the one for Scion back in stock, I'm not going to stomach non-TC for long.

Well I'm hoping for gunmetal - but i seriously doubt they will send us what we liked best.

To be honest it's my bet we will all get rainbow.. lol.. so you may get what you want anyway.

I'm not planning on using the scion, ill just use my own rta.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
It would work for me either way. If I have to use my own RTA I won't have to buy a rainbow tank to match, not that I really have to.
FYI the RBA deck for the Scion 1 fits the 2 :)
A kind birdy told me ;)
Oooooowwwweeeeeee would I love the rainbow, l’d be happy even if it was barf green... it’s the new caddy of mod kits.

No tracking info yet ... Anyone noticed that we all sound like kids at Christmas.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
FYI the RBA deck for the Scion 1 fits the 2 :)
A kind birdy told me ;)
Oooooowwwweeeeeee would I love the rainbow, l’d be happy even if it was barf green... it’s the new caddy of mod kits.

No tracking info yet ... Anyone noticed that we all sound like kids at Christmas.

But I can't find it in stock in the US.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
But I can't find it in stock in the US.

Here.. they have the wrong picture but they claim it's definitely the RBA deck

Innokin Scion RTA Head

The Innokin Scion RTA Head will allow you to fashion your Innokin Scion into an Rebuildable Tank Atomizer.

Package Contents:

• The Scion RTA Head features a velocity style dual post deck.
  • A screwdriver
  • (2) prebuilt coils
  • 1 cotton pad
  • 1 set of spare screws and o-rings
They are based in Florida :

Innokin Scion RTA Head

And its 8.00..

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Yeah that would be nice... but even with shipping costs (15.00 total) it saves money on coils since you can build and not have to buy...
Yeah even so, I'ma see if the stock coils can be rebuilt easy before I pull the trigger on that one though. That hole-punched sheet of metal that is the plexus "coil," if it can be taken apart, could probably be used over and over with just a rewicking, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread