Are Geekvapes tanks very tough to Disassemble/Reasemble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swish

Jan 31, 2019
My Geekvape Ammit MTL arrived today and I can't remove the glass, like its stuck to the rubber ring. If I try any harder it feels like i might break the glass and cut up my fingers (do feel scared).

Also I have a Tsunami 24 Plus which I totally forgot about (bought a year ago) which I had trouble removing the top cap and found it impossible to put back together because with the oring in place is just too tight. I'm no longer bothered about the Tsunami 24 Plus as I like MTL better.

Any tips would be appreciated to remove the glass would be appreciated.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
In my experience, most tanks are stiff at first. I’ve had a couple that I thought no way am I ever getting that back together- the Intake, most recently. Now, it’s like butter. Hot water works okay for taking them apart, but freezing is a better idea for getting them back together ( because I don’t want to assemble them wet.)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Making the first turn to break the o-ring loose is the hardest part. Rubber waffle pads are good for that. As everyone said, wet the o-rings with a tiny drop of juice or a food grade lube like Crisco if they are grabby when you try to screw it back together. juice usually works fine. It's the first disassembly that's a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread