Are there any eGo Mega kits, or is it better to buy the megas separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caution

May 25, 2010
Wilsonville, OR
I was approached today by an smoking buddy at work who quit smoking last year when I did, but she went the Chantix route. She started smoking again, and asked me if I could help her find a PV for her. I am a huge fan of the eGo with mega (LR) attys, and would like to set her up with this, but it doesn't seem like anyone really sells a kit with the megas instead of the 510s with a cone, a silly waste of juice space IMO.

Thanks for any help.
Eric

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Liberty Flights sells Riva 510 kits with Ego style 750mah batteries for $29.99. (you have to click the 20% off icon at the top left of the page for that price). The Riva Lite Bundle is the one. This comes with 2 510 size attys, 5 empty carts, a cone, a charger and two batts. As with all, you have to buy the tanks extra. The Rive batteries work fine and look almost like the Ego batteries with the exception that metal parts are gold metallic instead of silver. The mah rating is 100mah higher than the standard Ego, but they last about the same as Ego bats. They are also 3.7v output instead of the Ego's 3.2v pulsed and regulated output.

Liberty Flights - E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
OK, thanks. I thought I saw some eGo mega (non-LR) kits one time, but I can't find them now.

There may be some large atomizer kits out there, but all I've seen are standard 510 attys. You have to pick the large format atty want. There's the type A and type B cone and cylinder and they are available in polyfill cart and tank models.

Someone please develop a trouble free pocket size Ecig that delivers constant taste and vaper with no leaks and pesky issues! I don't really want a mod that looks like a cigarette pack with a cig sticking up. I want a slimline model that takes high capacity carts or cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread