Are there still no good chocolates for vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Back when I first started vaping and diy, the general consensus was that it was darn near impossible to make a decent chocolate vape.
Is that still true or have the flavoring manufacturers managed to come up with a nearly foolproof chocolate?
I have to stop eating junk or my gall bladder is going to explode so I consider this a bit important. :blush:
Thanks. :vapor:

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Last edited:

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Never had that Truffle (please do share your results), but my favorite chocolates thus far have been:

Capella - Chocolate Fudge Brownie - Think brownie batter. Very tasty, very potent, if over used, it'll taste awful.

Capella - Hot Cocoa - Very light chocolate flavor, pretty true to the name (but more of the cocoa powder + marshmallow taste).

Capella - Chocolate Glazed Doughnut - Also relatively close to its name. It reminds me of a Krispy Kreme doughnut, though, the chocolate does taste relatively artificial.

(Seeing a trend here.)

Others I've tried have been horrendous, some have been meh. I never found a straight up decent Milk Chocolate, and this surely depresses me. It's been a while since I've been on the search, since I've been relatively satisfied with the above mentioned. But I'm always looking.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I see people really enjoy the chocolate(s) from VZ, but can anyone actually describe the flavor? I've been burnt on too many imitations to waste my time with another tootsie roll, or black pepper tasting flavoring :D

(ETA: And no, the black pepper taste I'm tasting is not due to the nicotine. Please refer to the nastiness that is TFA White Chocolate for further details.)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I see people really enjoy the chocolate(s) from VZ, but can anyone actually describe the flavor? I've been burnt on too many imitations to waste my time with another tootsie roll, or black pepper tasting flavoring :D

(ETA: And no, the black pepper taste I'm tasting is not due to the nicotine. Please refer to the nastiness that is TFA White Chocolate for further details.)

I have it and Tootsie Roll comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread