Are you kidding me??! Grrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Just got my new 1300mah auto DAV last night. Charged it up overnight, put one of my favorite tanks on and just gave it a go....DOH! I cant believe this but it has really short cutoff. I mean REALLY short. I actually used a stopwatch and did it like 20 times. Best I could get was 4.8 seconds!! I know it resets immediately and that I just have to wait a millisecond before inhaling again, but c'mon! I HATE cutoffs and am not a happy camper right now:(

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I could live with a 6 sec cutoff, but 4.8(or less, as it is not even constant)is intollerable for me:(

You should contact either CS or Bham and let them know. They sent me a replacement for my 1st one, and the 2nd one has a marginally longer cutoff, but I love the flavor enhancement so much that I can live with it. Just vape more often :laugh:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    MsOceanCity, thanks for reaching out to us and for your feedback. The Dial-A-Volts do have a shorter cutoff but the switch is designed to recognize even the slightest pause in a draw. Like K9Luvr, I get around a 5-7 second cutoff. You can send the order number to brandon@vapor4life.com and I can look into getting you a replacement.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2011
    Houston, Texas, USA
    www.facebook.com
    I still need to post my review, but that is definitely a negative. It doesn't affect me personally, as long as I have a high nic content, good th, and high voltage my draws are never long enough to activate the cutoff (which is 5 sec. in my tests). But in my early days short cutoff times were most frustrating! So I am a fan of long cutoff times.

dedi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    Just got my new 1300mah auto DAV last night. Charged it up overnight, put one of my favorite tanks on and just gave it a go....DOH! I cant believe this but it has really short cutoff. I mean REALLY short. I actually used a stopwatch and did it like 20 times. Best I could get was 4.8 seconds!! I know it resets immediately and that I just have to wait a millisecond before inhaling again, but c'mon! I HATE cutoffs and am not a happy camper right now:(

Ms, I am not sure if I mentioned before here or on the forum but the best I get is "almost" 5 seconds with tank and 1.5 DC.
    With a regular carto I get right at 5 seconds. No clue if a SC wd be any different as there aren't any in stock and I don't have any now to try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread