Are you prepared to Vape through the storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
3-4 inches of snow, now covered with a thick layer of ice, still a little rain - freezing rain. All in all a complete mess!! But we still have power, yippee!!

Still have power here in the Lehigh Valley. But I'm prepared in case of an outage. I have a kerosene heater, along with some kero down the basement. Won't be able to get on the Internet, but will be able to keep me, my roomie, and the cats warm. I bet the cats would gather by the heater if that thing has to be fired up.

Still not looking forward to digging out after the storm. A bum ticker keeps my roomie from being able to shovel ice-covered snow, let alone snow.

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
Have three 490 batteries all set to go.
Dropped my son off at work this AM, way back home vis dropped to about 100 yards with heavy snow. Stiff north breeze, snow horizontal. Waiting for it to stop to get out the snowthrower. Snow has been mighty pretty, but I'm thinking green would be mighty pretty too (g)!
And if the power goes out, I have a 14KW whole house generator running on natural gas. I'm too damned old to freeze to death!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
In the event of a true vape emergency I will dig my way out. :D

Attachments

• Deere 990.jpg
    Deere 990.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
Status