Ares 2 vs hellvape MD RTA battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That reply is funny :p and a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...but thanks

Huh. You don't KNOW me. I'm inches away from suicide MUCH of the time but especially LATELY.

Welcome, I am Anna and you will hate me and love me. Like the mature people who are like "Whatever" could fit on the side of the coin the "Yays" are the heads, and the "haters" are the tails, the devilish, evil forked stanic tails. Yep.

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello atmists :p
Ok let's say someone point a gun on you and u have to buy either ares 2 rta or hellvape md rta...what would u guys choose....just want to know your opinion guys..... :)

Are you a new vaper? If so, start with Ares 2. It's the most user friendly RTA on the planet--easy to build, doesn't leak; and coils, wire, cotton and hardware are provided.

Hellvape MD has many fans but is trickier to build. I suggest you watch some YouTube videos and judge for yourself.

Both are solid RTAs.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Huh. You don't KNOW me. I'm inches away from suicide MUCH of the time but especially LATELY.

Welcome, I am Anna and you will hate me and love me. Like the mature people who are like "Whatever" could fit on the side of the coin the "Yays" are the heads, and the "haters" are the tails, the devilish, evil forked stanic tails. Yep.

Anna

U know u can buy a double side head coin on Amazon? F those tails are useless :p nice to meet you....I was joking I don't want to challenge the Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread