MTL RTA for strong throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodbuster

Aug 5, 2022
Hello Guys,
I am new on this forum, but not new in world of vaping. I am sorry in advance if i am creating already existing thread but i have a acute question. My 4 year old friend Digiflavor Siren 2 is in shape of non-resurection possible. I was not checking HW news and atomizers for like 3 years. I have ordered and bought VandyVape Berserker V3 (B3) and i was disappointed. No throat hit at all and too much loose for my liking. I just bought second rta BPmods Pioneer V1.5, this one is better for throat hit (but cannot compete with Siren 2 with power of throat hit) but i cannot get any flavor from it at all. So both this RTAs are disappointment for me and i do not want to waste any more money to try different ones.

So i wanted to ask from your experience, what is really good MTL RTA for really strong throat hit with a good flavour to it ? Maybe similar to Siren 2. I do not want to go to high end atomizers but if there is some really good option within this range please, here with it :).

I was looking at atomizers like : THC Elite PRO MTL RTA, Hellvape Vertex, Innokin Ares 2, Fumytech Precisio PRO 24mm, Hellvape MD RTA etc.

RTAs like Pandora looks good but 2ML tank is just really small for me.

Would appreciate any recommendations here.

Thank you guys really much in advance.

Reactions: Innokin_timmy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread