Arlington, TX E-smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
So, I'm an idiot and waited too long to order some new e-liquid. I spent the better part of yesterday trying to find someone who would let me pick it up to no avail, I even drove over to Janty USA to find an IT company/ad agency at their warranty return address.

If anyone in Arlington or the surrounding area would be willing to spot/sell me 5-10ml of 36mg/ml non-fruity eliquid I'd really appreciate it!

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
So, I'm an idiot and waited too long to order some new e-liquid. I spent the better part of yesterday trying to find someone who would let me pick it up to no avail, I even drove over to Janty USA to find an IT company/ad agency at their warranty return address.

If anyone in Arlington or the surrounding area would be willing to spot/sell me 5-10ml of 36mg/ml non-fruity eliquid I'd really appreciate it!

I'm not in Arlington and probably don't have anything you'd like atm... But I'll send you an invite to join our Texas group. You might get someone from there to spot you a few mil.

Btw, I think Janty and Dietsmokes are sharing the same facility now. That might be the reason for the discrepancy in the address.

Look for the invite to Tejas Vapin' in your notificatios. And, Welcome to the group :)

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I've got a 30ml bottle of flavorless. 36mg. I am located at the Fielder and Park Row area near UTA. I'll sell it for $20.00

PM me if you are interested.

Haha... You sneaked that one in while I sending the invite, lol. @ nerf... You're still welcome to join. We'd love to have ya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread