Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Jobear,

That was eloquent and to the point. I think others can better explain how WTA works for them. Each person is different when it comes to WTA. For me WTA is not as much as a head buzz but more like a feeling of being full. For example, when I'm eating pancakes (bad example) I usually stop on my third pancake. Not because I"m bored but my belly if fully of pancake batter, and warm maple syrup. I feel full in my stomach and brain tells me "no more". That same feeling my brain which is telling me no more pancakes, is similar to how WTA works for me. So instead of chain smoking "analogs", I get the feeling of being full and satisfied from my vape session. I don't need to white knuckle grip the PV, I just take a couple of "toots" and put it down.

Thanks for your review and if you have any questions just let me know or feel free to ask some experienced people here on ECF or in the community.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
...I also liked the sturdiness of the bottle, though that also led to one of my dislikes...Also, the bottle is VERY hard to squeeze, and the liquid comes out with much difficulty. I accept this might be a fluke and that this is a pretty small problem.
Just a note regarding the bottles. They have a sweet spot that is weaker than the rest of the bottle. you need to find that spot and squeeze it. As for the liquid coming out with great difficulty, I've noticed that the hole size on the bottle caps range from "bottle cap? what bottle cap?" to "where's my syringes? I need to poke a hole in it."

I pop the top, put them into glass dropper bottles and peel off the labels. I do this with all my juices, not just Aroma's. I'm a little OCD that way. :D

Reactions: Ladiekali

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
My two-cents

Here is my take on the e liquids I’ve tried over the past few months from Aroma.
Overall, I really love their e liquids.
I usually vape on a VMOD 2.0 at 3.7 with an AMG Hybrid atty, but have tried all of these on eGo twists, Lambo and VV box mods from 3.0 to 6.0V in atties, cartos and Vivi Novas (1.8 to 2.8 ohms). These are an overview of the flavors across the board.

Most of these are tobacco flavors, but I am not a tobacco aficionado by any stretch. I cannot identify by name any particular tobacco leaf types (i.e. Burley, Virginia, Flue-Cured, etc.) so just refer to them as 'tobacco'. My apologies for not being more articulate for those of you with more discerning palates. :blush:

WTA in general:

I find that the WTA infused e liquids give me a sense of internal peace and calm that I do not get from other e liquids, including the non-WTA Aroma ones. Based on this sensation, I prefer WTA e liquids, but am discerning in how often I purchase them due to the cost.
I know others who prefer not to become ‘addicted’ to anything, whether nicotine, caffeine or whole tobacco alkaloids. To each, his own.

Camel (with and without WTA) 12 mg

I ordered this when it was still called Camel. I have not ordered the Sahara yet, so do not know if they just changed the name or the recipe and the name.
Excellent vape, terrific non-sweet traditional tobacco flavor with tremendous throat hit on every mod at every voltage. I ordered 10 ml, then reordered a 30 ml with WTA (don’t ask, I don’t know what possessed Jerry to allow me a 30 ml with WTA, but am forever grateful.)
I like this one as an ADV, but know there are those who may not prefer the ‘earthy’ flavor of Camel in general. I highly recommend it.

Dark Honey Tobacco w/ WTA 12mg
Incredible, rich, honey-drenched but not overly sweet tobacco flavor. I LOVE this one. Great ADV as well. (No, I am not a flavor monogamist, I’m afraid…but I am a faithful wife:))
Mild throat hit and very flavorful at every wattage. Will reorder this over and over again.

Beatlejuice w/ WTA 12 mg
I was not bowled over by this flavor, but did not ‘dislike’ it. It was slightly sweet and had a distinctive tobacco flavor, but just did not WOW me like the Dark Honey Tobacco.

GI Joe w/ WTA 12 mg
This is not a sweet tobacco, but has a good post-vape impact on me. Not sure how to explain this, other than that I cannot place the flavor but it is described as similar to 'Winston' which I have never tried. GI Joe blends well with other flavors and I tend to mix it with my other flavors.
Good throat hit

Vanilla Splash w/ WTA 12 mg
Really like this, as I enjoy sweet vapes. I do not like fruits, bakery or other kinds of sweet e liquids, but do enjoy vanillas. Out of two dozen different vanillas and vanilla tobaccos from several different vendors, including many ‘premium’ and ‘custom made’ juice ‘crafters,’ Vanilla Splash STANDS HEADS AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST in my opinion.
I add this to EVERYTHING. Every premixed and DIY and everything I can it is THAT GOOD. Oops, maybe I shouldn’t post that. No, no, DON’T ORDER THIS. (Leaves more for me! Tee hee!) Honestly, this is a great flavor. Mild throat hit, but most vanillas are. It may be more impactful at higher nic, but I love it as an ADV and mixer, so I prefer to keep it low.

P-38 Menthol w/ WTA 12 mg
An excellent menthol, as many others have observed before me. Not a menthol tobacco to my taste, but definitely refreshing, slightly sweet and has a great throat hit. A blend of peppermint with a tish of spearmint or wintergreen, IMO. Love this. It’s the only menthol I like with Mountain Oak Vapor’s White Leaf with Menthol coming in a distant second.

DJarim Black Clove w/ WTA 12 mg
The best Kretek I’ve ever tried. Have not tried Tasty Vapor’s Kretek yet, but of the many others I have (half a dozen) this is the best. Great throat hit, rich, spicy, slightly sweet, delicious!

Turkish Tobacco w/ WTA 12 mg
Like many Turkish tobaccos, this is a gentle tobacco. Not overwhelming in either flavor or throat hit, but good for an after dinner relaxing moment on the patio in the evening or just before bed.

Tobacco Road w/ WTA 12 mg
I am not a big fan of grassy tobaccos, and this is grassy to me. It is 'bright' and fresh tasting and is a close runner up in flavor to Want2Vapes' Blondie IMO. They taste very similar to me. Good flavor, but not one I seek out regularly. I enjoyed it, but did not love it enough to reorder it.

Menthol w/out WTA 12 mg
This is not as good as P-38 for me, but it is a good menthol tobacco. Good throat hit, but I don't find it as strong as P-38's.

Due to the number of home runs out of all these different tobacco flavors, I think kudos go to Jerry and his lab for the high quality of their products. I must also send a shout out to the incredible customer service they consistently provide, from personally answering pre-order questions to amazingly fast delivery.

Thank you Aroma Ejuice!

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Camel is Sahara.

Your tastes run similar to mine on the flavors we've both tried. Of course the ones that you rave about are ones I haven't tried. I really need to stay out of the Aroma review threads. I'm seeing another $48 and change coming out of next payday's check.:facepalm: Does anyone else order that one extra bottle of juice, just for the discount?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
order just 1 extra??? I tend to order at least 1 30ml and 6 10 ml bottles every week. anymore and jerry is going to have to get bigger boxes for shipping. which reminds me it's monday night time to order

Time to figure out a program for customer loyalty purchases.

Let me come up with some ideas and see what our website can do. Otherwise we might have to come up with a special coupon for special repeat customers.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I am glad to see these "reviews" roll in. I myself cannot trust my taste buds to give an accurate account of all these flavors. For instance: Sahara. The first few hits to me always kind of tastes like celery. Don't get me wrong, I love Sahara, and I like celery. I'm really not sure if that’s right though. Actually Sahara is one of my all-time favorites out of 9 and counting WTA flavors I've tried. There is something about the Joe too, that I just can't put my finger on in the first few toots. Maybe that’s a good thing. Again, I love G.I. Joe, don't get me wrong.

Tell me if I'm right here? Dark Honey Tobacco has a vanilla under tone? I think you would have to like vanilla to like Dark Honey. I myself do not like vanilla vape favors. I would not even try Vanilla Splash because I obviously know what it is.

Oooo, special repeat customers? Hope I am special enough, lol. Some people call me special, but I don't think they are meaning that in a good way, lol.

sherrickj

May 1, 2013
Kansas City, KS
  • Deleted by radiokaos
  • Reason: Exact duplicate post in our performance thread

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think it's fine to post Aroma reviews here but.............

If we love a particular flavor we should post a review in the "General e liquid" section so we are certain that all can view it.
Don't forget many members, especially the newbies would never think to look at the Aroma section; or any other vendor for that matter.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A review on Red Tails Very Berry

I was pleasantly surprised that this juice is NOT really sweet!
I like that.

I taste raspberries and Blueberry with some subtle background of maybe strawberry or even grape.
Cannot pin point it exactly but that’s the way quality juices should be.

I get the “wine like in taste” that appears in the description on the aroma webpage.
I can see that. There is a correlation.

Again, not sweet but a whole load of character and a tremendous balance of flavors that seem to afford a mellow and satisfying vape.
Not an all day vape for me but a very pleasant one all the same.

Better than an after dinner mint.

Special review here for Snork.
It’s good.
Try it. :D

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
I think it's fine to post Aroma reviews here but.............

If we love a particular flavor we should post a review in the "General e liquid" section so we are certain that all can view it.
Don't forget many members, especially the newbies would never think to look at the Aroma section; or any other vendor for that matter.

That seems fair.... but, to be perfectly honest, I am ambivalent about telling the whole world about Jerry and the Aroma WTAs because they may all stampede his store and there won't be any left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
That seems fair.... but, to be perfectly honest, I am ambivalent about telling the whole world about Jerry and the Aroma WTAs because they may all stampede his store and there won't be any left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, you totally said what I've been thinking, but was not wanting to say it. You said it mac. LOL.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
A review on Red Tails Very Berry

I was pleasantly surprised that this juice is NOT really sweet!
I like that.

I taste raspberries and Blueberry with some subtle background of maybe strawberry or even grape.
Cannot pin point it exactly but that’s the way quality juices should be.

I get the “wine like in taste” that appears in the description on the aroma webpage.
I can see that. There is a correlation.

Again, not sweet but a whole load of character and a tremendous balance of flavors that seem to afford a mellow and satisfying vape.
Not an all day vape for me but a very pleasant one all the same.

Better than an after dinner mint.

Special review here for Snork.
It’s good.
Try it. :D

Oooo, sounds delicious. Wine like eh? Always passed over picking that. Will definitely give that a try from you description.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

View attachment 205208

Well..... I DID mention it has NO WTA :)
Yeah, I say the WTA liquids should remain a secret!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread