Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Oh man, now I see I *should have* ordered Dark Honey tobacco. Dang. Oh, well, RY4 is on the way and there's always next payday!

Well the secret is out...I'm not a fan of RY4 and I think thats why we never offered RY4 with WTA until your request.

RY4 has such a broad termed used for a flavor and everyone's RY4 is a little different.

Let us know what you think. Also sit back, relax, and put your feet up. The folks here are really cool and can offer some great insight when it comes to making the switch from analogs to ecigs.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Well the secret is out...I'm not a fan of RY4 and I think thats why we never offered RY4 with WTA until your request.

RY4 has such a broad termed used for a flavor and everyone's RY4 is a little different.

Let us know what you think. Also sit back, relax, and put your feet up. The folks here are really cool and can offer some great insight when it comes to making the switch from analogs to ecigs.

Thanks Jerry! I appreciate ya'll being able to accomodate me on this request. I'll let you know how it tastes once it gets here!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Fun with Photoshop. :)
lindbergh-28_zps2bfff36c.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hey, Jerry and fellas, this 12mg RY4 infused with WTA is some serious deliciousness! Tastes like tobacco not chemicals, background of vanilla and caramel but not sweet like candy. For once, me likey!! Next purchase, DHT. . .

I'll have to try some!
I think it's funny how the two juices Jerry has said he personally doesn't care for (555 and RY4) seem to be liked by others. Today was 555 day for me.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
:( It's gone now. How am I going to order more if it's gone? :)

Hey, does it come in larger sizes ever?
I've never seen it larger, though there are apocryphal stories. I think it's a matter of stretching a limited supply to please the most people. Cost wise I doubt there could be much of a savings buying in quantity because the WTA is the component which contributes most to the expense of supplying it. There may be an infinite supply of PG, VG, nicotine and flavor, but WTA is finite.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I'll have to try some!
I think it's funny how the two juices Jerry has said he personally doesn't care for (555 and RY4) seem to be liked by others. Today was 555 day for me.

I like the 555 but really cant stand anybody's RY4. The only other one of Aroma's tobacco flavors I didnt care for is DK Tab. Not really sure what it's supposed to be. other then those 2 i think out of all the tobaccos I have tried from different vendors Aroma is the only tobacco flavors I like

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
:( It's gone now. How am I going to order more if it's gone? :)

Hey, does it come in larger sizes ever?

You got to be quick. If you see it on site grab it. I checked one morning but could'nt order till I went and made bank deposit. 5 hours later Snork had bought every drop of G.I. Joe ;-)

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I just got my first order from Aroma today and I am in heaven! Snickerdoodle 24mg w/WTA! Now I understand what all the buzz was about. I am addicted to this and for sure, it will come out that WTA is hazardous to our health because I'm now in love with it! Calming, yes. Head buzz on first couple of heavy draws, yes. But, I notice that a deep vape gives a good throat hit without the burning that I get with so many others.

Is there a place that I could auction off my 75 other bottles of ejuice to get the funds to buy more Aroma WTA juices????? LMAO!

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
So here's an actual review for the review thread. Just got my 12 mg Red Tail Vapor Snickerdoodle infused with WTA yesterday, Wednesday, that I ordered Sunday morning. This is my first order from Aroma and my first experience with WTA infused liquid. First some things I liked and disliked in general, then a review of the juice itself. Skip to the bottom Summary if you don't enjoy reading.

What I liked- The shipping time. Duh. 3 days, really only 2 business before it arrived in my mailbox. Much appreciated. I also liked the sturdiness of the bottle, though that also led to one of my dislikes. The label is easy to read and being a minor World War II buff I appreciate the name. I've liked my interaction with Jerry so far (it involved some pms so I won't discuss specifics here). He was knowledgeable, friendly, and objective.

What I disliked- I wish I could have gotten lower than 12mgs. I was a relatively light smoker of half a pack of lights per day and sometimes with how much I vape 12mgs can be too high. I'm using vaping not only for quitting cigarettes at the advice of my doctor, but I have also lost 10 lbs in 2 months using it as substitute for late night snacking. This flavor would be perfect for that. The label doesn't include some information I'd like to see- the pg/vg percentage - they have addressed this. Also, the bottle is VERY hard to squeeze, and the liquid comes out with much difficulty. I accept this might be a fluke and that this is a pretty small problem.

Notice price is not in the likes or dislikes. This juice is expensive for eliquids, at 1.20 per mg. It's not just for the sake of the eliquid though, the WTA process is complex and expensive and therefore the product is expensive. I for one though, refuse to compare something like eliquid based on price, when the quality of eliquid is so varied. It's like comparing meats. Ground beef is cheaper than a filet, but I've had hamburgers of great quality that put poor quality filet to shame and fantastic filets that were worth the $50 price tag. The only question is whether or not an individual feels the price is worth it. I personally think this juice is worth it.

General comment- I thought about putting this under dislikes, but really it's not. I want more flavor choices of course! I love chai flavored liquid (hint hint).

Now the juice-
Note that I used a fresh 2.5ohm 510 atomizer with an adapter on my Vapor4Life Dialavolt. After I decided it was "carto worthy"- I only have a few blanks left-I also filled a Bloog carto and used my auto Titan battery. I will be taking the latter combo for my drive to work tomorrow.
This is my first "bakery" flavor from any company, and I am digging it. I love the real life snickerdoodle cookies, and this taste is spot on. I taste butter, cinnamon, sugar, and cookie dough. I might check the corner of my mouth for crumbs. The only negative is the buttery flavor was a little dominant- but it is a cookie, after all. I didn't detect any chemical undertone that I have in some juices. I tested it in increments in the 3.3-4.8v range my battery allows and the flavor was good throughout. It got to be a little bit of a "crisper" cookie as the voltage went higher. The sweet spot for me was at about 3.6v.

The vapor production was very good, almost great at my sweet spot. (I usually rate poor, decent, good, very good, great, and outstanding). It satisfied me just fine. The vapor production at 4.8v was a little crazy, it would be in the "outstanding" end of my scale, but I must stipulate I am VERY new to playing with voltage.

The throat hit at my sweet spot was on the lower side of medium, which is great for me because I'm not a big throat hit seeker. As an anecdote- I tried an Atomic Fireball juice from another company when I first started vaping that had rave reviews for throat hit and I haven't touched it since. It almost killed me.

The WTA- I think I get it. It's subtle, but I do feel differently after vaping this. Not just the difference from the 12 mgs- I vape mostly at night in 4, 6, 8, 12mgs so I know the difference in how I feel from these different mgs. And what I feel tonight is succinct. I wish I could be more specific but we're dealing with brain chemistry here- I'll just use the words "calm" and "sated". I usually get that "last cigarette before bed" craving even when I vape, a craving I still sometimes give into to be perfectly honest- at the rate of about 2-3 analogs per week that I'm trying to give up. Tonight I have none. Thumbs up on the WTA, you've got a believer here.

I'm sorry this turned out to be such a long post, but I know a lot of people are curious about Aroma and their juices. I enjoy reviews like this that are thorough and informative, so that's the type of review I write. So I'll include this-

Summary- Great tasting juice with very good vapor production and mild throat hit, with a noticeable difference from the WTA.

This was my first order with Aroma that I received today. I agree with everything said except that I also taste a hint of nutmeg which makes the difference in the true cookie recipe. Cinnamon alone does not one make a snickerdoodle :). I also love the throat hit because it doesn't burn my throat. I am a CONVERT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread