Status
Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
pmoraldo = I actually love the long flatmouth on the VV its so comfy, Right now it sucks because i'm down 2 donuts, getting a LiL sontin done to 2 of them and cant wait for there return, gonna be freak and quite beautiful, just cant wait to have em back now.

that one does look comfy I do admit

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
P - I have a small black/white striped widemouth ... real cute, but small for me. It is smallish .....

Hang on, I think I have a picture ....

dsc0383iy.jpg

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Hey, any of you Reo folks have a little black Mini? LOL
I have a great tip I can't use ....

P - I don't have any honeycombs, I gotta get me one of those, hopefully a pillar!

I have three little black Mini... all different millers and anodizers (Yup, I'm a collector.) What cha got in mind?

Hugs, Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
that one does look comfy I do admit

I just got a full mouth of razor sharp braces a week ago Thursday. I didn't wear the wax that day or night for the meetup and up all night gabbing with Jen. Needless to say my mouth was full of lacerations, just starting to heal, and swollen like someone had beaten me from the tip of my nose down. At first I thought the only DT I could use, without causing a lot of pain, was the Helix. Few days ago I started using one of my Flatmouth, for first time, and they are even more comfortable.

Hugs, Feisty Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread