dsc0383iy.jpg

Like um tall, huh? lol...

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Are they? I don't know, I just know the phidias mods look nice and I would want one in VV

I have a gorgeous Lefty Lacewood Curly Maple Inlay Phidias. Be aware you can't be tossing a Phidias around like we do with many of our REO Woods. I think, after all my scoring of TTs, I might now have a TT that will please the Phidi.

Hugs, Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
How are your braces going Alice?

Thanks for asking. Going great considering I didn't wear the wax first 24 hours and talked non-stop for almost 12 hours. Had the broken tooth extracted Thurs so getting bottom wire on Monday a week. I'm still on soft smushed or pureed foods. Tooth hole, bottom premolar almost totally closed now. Only a bit of throbbing when I forget to take Ibuprofin or Aspirin. I'm so fortunate to heal so fast. I'm down to only needing wax on two brackets on top and six on bottom, both front or near. I just can't understand why they have to make the metal so razor sharp????!!!!!

Oh, and yeah................ banana stings as badly as pouring alcohol over an open wound. Who'd a thunk it???

Hugs, Alice

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Here's two Phids from my collection, the one on the right is a beautiful sycamore,,,, The other is an original adopter from Fonos first run of Phids from back in 09, there isnt another one out there in this condition he tells me :)

Attachments

• IMG_0598 (2) (478x640).jpg
    IMG_0598 (2) (478x640).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0748 (478x640).jpg
    IMG_0748 (478x640).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 28

katester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2010
Colorado
P - I put the pic up there .... it's a tich shy of 1 inch. I like em tall. LOL

dsc0383iy.jpg

That's a great looking tip Blu! I've got a black Omega + Line V2 that would look great on! One of my "hooked for good" trippy tip moments was realizing the green tip you sold me fits on the Line- as does the flatmouth I bought last week!!

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
wastamyx - my DD goes to the orthodontist Tuesday .... hubby just got his off this summer, I know that wax well. LOL

I tried the silicone. It just isn't as easy to work with and everything has to be bone dry. A tiny bit of moisture and it slides right off.

Hugs, Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Here's two Phids from my collection, the one on the right is a beautiful sycamore,,,, The other is an original adopter from Fonos first run of Phids from back in 09, there isnt another one out there in this condition he tells me :)

Real Beauties!!!!

Hugs, Feisty Alice

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Thanks for asking. Going great considering I didn't wear the wax first 24 hours and talked non-stop for almost 12 hours. Had the broken tooth extracted Thurs so getting bottom wire on Monday a week. I'm still on soft smushed or pureed foods. Tooth hole, bottom premolar almost totally closed now. Only a bit of throbbing when I forget to take Ibuprofin or Aspirin. I'm so fortunate to heal so fast. I'm down to only needing wax on two brackets on top and six on bottom, both front or near. I just can't understand why they have to make the metal so razor sharp????!!!!!

Oh, and yeah................ banana stings as badly as pouring alcohol over an open wound. Who'd a thunk it???

Hugs, Alice

it gets easier never realized the banana thing tho:lol:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
westamyx - hubby had a hard time with his also, so now we have a bunch of those little plastic boxes full. (I stocked up thinking he'd need it)
Maybe DD will need some ....

Everyone tell me kids have a much easier time. My 'dontist's oldest, first time patient was an 82 year old man.

Hugs, Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread