Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Thanks for the ordering info Bert.

I have another question.. Maybe for you, or those that have already purchased and received one...

How well do they fit in the attys?
the reason I ask, I bought some other handmade DT's and they don't fit my attys. Even with the O-rings, they fall right out. So.. do they fit well? Do they retain their 'fitness'?

TIA!

I have another question.. Maybe for you, or those that have already purchased and received one...

the reason I ask, I bought some other handmade DT's and they don't fit my attys. Even with the O-rings, they fall right out. So.. do they fit well? Do they retain their 'fitness'?

TIA!

Fits fine. Pretty tight in all of my atomizers; nice and snug.

The o-ring broke, though, last time i pulled it out. Not the biggest deal.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com

TIA!

I made a quick video which shows the tip I use being removed and installed. I make them a little tight on purpose and I find that after one or two days the o-rings mold nicely to the exact size of the atomizer allowing for an easy, but snug fit. The video also shows my studio, the raw materials, and a little demonstration of the glow in the dark glass. Sorry, no commentary.

YouTube - Glass Drip Tip and Studio

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I would say there is a good chance of seeing some 306 tips in the future. I am trying to get ahold of a 306 atty so I can get my wheels turning on how to proceed.

I don't think they'll work well on a 306. The way the tip wraps around and gets so hot, it would be difficult to get the tolerance right to fit and avoid leakage. I don't think the pyrex ones are working out very well.

If you want some dead ones or a working new crappy Bauway 1.5, PM me and I'll be happy to send them to you.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I don't think they'll work well on a 306. The way the tip wraps around and gets so hot, it would be difficult to get the tolerance right to fit and avoid leakage. I don't think the pyrex ones are working out very well.

If you want some dead ones or a working new crappy Bauway 1.5, PM me and I'll be happy to send them to you.

Well this won't stop me from trying! At my job we have to meet tolerences of .03mm from a blueprint, and it's no problem to do so. Perhaps the pyrex tips aren't working out so well, but the art glass tips are getting better and better with each one made. I guess we will see about the 306 ones...

Last edited:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Here is a preview of the next batch. I'm sorry it is blurry, I just wanted to share a quick snapshot.
1808ef41-8cbb-9139.jpg

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I've got both 510 and 306 in the Pyrex. If anything, the 306s fit better than the 510s, they're perfect fits and don't leak at all!
Here is a preview of the next batch.
I'm hoping my four are included in this batch Bert. I've had card in hand, ready to buy, since I first emailed you two weeks ago.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I've got both 510 and 306 in the Pyrex. If anything, the 306s fit better than the 510s, they're perfect fits and don't leak at all!

I'm hoping my four are included in this batch Bert. I've had card in hand, ready to buy, since I first emailed you two weeks ago.
They aren't in the picture, but I did make some for ya!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I'm wondering if 4 and 5 are mine, but they look more pink and black than scarlet red and gray, but hard to tell in the pic. I am curious as to what these are?
1808ef41-8cbb-9139.jpg

Those are little magnifiers. They make an optical illusion that really shows off the details. If you don't like them I pulled enough tube to make a few more without the clear magnifiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread