RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
IMG_20110507_202615-1.jpg

IMG_20110507_203007-1.jpg

IMG_20110507_202543-1.jpg

Amazing!

:)lol: just realized I picked out all the flames lol)

Are those from the site or are they yours rose:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
That last one you have there is gorgeous UR! I'm really liking the Exotic Honeycomb too. If the darker color went down into deep purple it would be even better. I might just have to get one of these.

Bert, is there a way for you to make these so the outside diameter is no bigger than the 510 tube? That would be the cherry for me. :D

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Tomorrow is going to be crazy. I just want one wacky wig-wag and Loki's lipstick... i hope i'm by the computer when they go live.

Love the loki's lipstick name, too. Really seems appropriate with that pattern :)

How many tips do you have, as we speak:2cool: Leanne really wants the lipstick one:blink:

How many tips do you have, as we speak:2cool: Leanne really wants the lipstick one:blink:

uh oh......

I might settle for the Dichro wag, though, because that is the oone that will look the coolest in person as opposed to photographs.

But when that 'add to cart' button appears, all holds are barred. I mean, if just one person misses their target they will throw the whole system into imbalance. To quote hemingway, "In modern war you will die like a dog for no good reason."

But I only have 1 right now! I need a set...

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
uh oh......

I might settle for the Dichro wag, though, because that is the oone that will look the coolest in person as opposed to photographs.

But when that 'add to cart' button appears, all holds are barred. I mean, if just one person misses their target they will throw the whole system into imbalance. To quote hemingway, "In modern war you will die like a dog for no good reason."

But I only have 1 right now! I need a set...

JK, kinda:vapor:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I had a little set back...ran outta o-rings! Tomorrow I'm headed to the chiropractor after work. These 90+ hour work weeks are killin' my back. To those of you who have been waiting for weeks on custom orders I apologize...your patience will soon be rewarded. I am taking a personal weekend this coming weekend for graduations, and my wedding shower so there probably won't be any new tips for next week aside from some catch up on previously placed custom orders. I would also like to announce that I will not be taking any more custom orders after Friday, May 13th. Unlucky for those who don't get in on the custom work by then, and lucky for everyone here who is in the know. I WILL still be coming up with new designs by myself after that, and one of them will be the four leaf clover to improve people's luck who missed out on the early days of custom tips. :2cool: The reason I will not be taking any more custom orders is because they take much longer tomake, process, and keep organized. I will be happy to take suggestions, but they will be fair game to everyone once they hit the website. THANK YOU ALL for your support and excitement. It really makes all the difference in how much fun I have making these, and this improves the quality and creativity in my designs.

~Bert:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread