Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Darn I was hoping when I got up there might be some more trippy tips on the site like the last sale. Guess I'm not that lucky this time. Morning all. :) So is there going to be another sale tonight? Maybe since you're still up around this time you can do like you did last time and post 10 at a time al night so I can get one at 5am;) Guess i just got lucky that last time.

Last edited:

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Good Morning Trippyville, Hope everyone has a Peaceful Sunday!!

Two Years smoke free for me Today!!! (Pat myself on the back for that one) Yee Hah!!

Mornin Hz!!
Congratulations Bill! What a wonderful milestone!
Here's a little country bumpkin for ya...

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
So I am kinda new to Trippys, I bought 2 last week in the sales, and 1 last night. Last night was the first time I have purchased during a sale where the Tipped Off news letter was sent and there were so many more people at that sale! I have a question. When the Tipped Off news letter is sent, and the tips go up on the site, are they listed under their types, such as shape, color, size? Or are they all listed under View All?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Goot Murnin to everyone! Kami, Dragon, OM, Della, Karla, VC and Chelu, Knitter, Carly and those I don't see.
Happy 2 years OWB and morning back atcha :).

So happy for you VC. Good to read that your hand is doing better:)

Knitter-I just always hit View All to be sure and catch everything.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
So I am kinda new to Trippys, I bought 2 last week in the sales, and 1 last night. Last night was the first time I have purchased during a sale where the Tipped Off news letter was sent and there were so many more people at that sale! I have a question. When the Tipped Off news letter is sent, and the tips go up on the site, are they listed under their types, such as shape, color, size? Or are they all listed under View All?

I think they are listed under all of the sections, I was in the orange section when I was hitting refresh because all the ones I wanted were orange and they popped right up when the time came, and I ended up getting two although I had to pay twice for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread