Status
Not open for further replies.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I'm back. Hubby took a look at the tank and said it's definitely an issue where end cap needs deeper boring. I asked if I should contact the manufacturer, but he said it's an easy fix and he'll fix it in the shop on Monday. I guess I can be patient that long...Maybe a vendor will put up some new Trippies. That could make the waiting easier...

But the good news is that I now have a charger for my phone, so I'll be posting some trippies a bit later on! :D

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Well you don't have to call me darlin, Darlin'... been a long time since I've danced to that one! Loved hearing it again...

It does bring back memories! I can remember many nights when the entire bar would sing out the chorus, and we all had the last verse memorized as well. :D

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Good evening trippy friends. Wanted to stop in and say Thank you so much!! to dear *~peace~* for my new red trippy tip. I love, love, love it and you put a big ole smile on my face today!!

bulldog2.jpg

Stormin big time here tonight. Power is sure to go anytime. Have a good night and enjoy the opening ceremonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread