olfCQLu.jpg

Have a bubbly day :)

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Mornin all! Hope y'all are having a great Hump day!
Hopefully I'll be getting my latest batch of trippys today! :toast:
While I'm waiting for them, I'm experimenting with my Monster cookie recipe: substituting chocolate Rice Krispies for at least some of the oats. I'll let you know how it turns out (If you want the recipe PM me).

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Mornin all! Hope y'all are having a great Hump day!
Hopefully I'll be getting my latest batch of trippys today! :toast:
While I'm waiting for them, I'm experimenting with my Monster cookie recipe: substituting chocolate Rice Krispies for at least some of the oats. I'll let you know how it turns out (If you want the recipe PM me).

Sounds tasty! I can't wait for pictures to start rolling in... There's nothing quite like seeing all the TrippyTips in their new homes!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Well, I took some time today to re-organize my cupboard of vape stuff. Originally it was just 1/4 of the cabinet, then it gradually grew and now there are only a couple of things non-vape-related in there (because they don't fit anywhere else). As of this morning it was such a mess that it was full in every direction, now it doesn't look half bad. Weeded out a few things that I'll be PIF-ing and selling, too. I still can't get my rebuildable atomizer supplies/materials in there, though, I'd need a whole other shelf just for that stuff :lol:

11topdv.jpg

Now I just need a stand for my Trippies. The ones not currently in use are in the top plastic box, the two sections padded by a couple red satin drawstring bags I got as freebies from Drew a while back (I knew I'd find a use for those eventually).

Bert, any idea when you might be getting some more of those? hint, hint ;-)

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Got some Trippy mail today!!! :D

These are just from my phone. My battery is dead in my camera so I'll take some better pics later.

The tip I won on the FB contest wasn't in the package, so I'm guessing that will just be coming separately and I'll post pics of it when it arrives!

Reidus, you should be expecting a package from me in the next couple of days. I finally made it to the post office. :D

Love my new tips, although I may need a new tank for one of them, I don't really have a good match! :blush:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
BTW those Standard Vape juices in the glass perfume-type bottles are pretty decent. I've only tried two of them so far, had some Dead Man's Party earlier and got the Cell Block 4 going right now. Not sure they're quite worth what they cost, though ($22 for 30ml) :blink: I must admit it's pretty slick packaging anyway

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Well, I took some time today to re-organize my cupboard of vape stuff. Originally it was just 1/4 of the cabinet, then it gradually grew and now there are only a couple of things non-vape-related in there (because they don't fit anywhere else). As of this morning it was such a mess that it was full in every direction, now it doesn't look half bad. Weeded out a few things that I'll be PIF-ing and selling, too. I still can't get my rebuildable atomizer supplies/materials in there, though, I'd need a whole other shelf just for that stuff :lol:

11topdv.jpg

Now I just need a stand for my Trippies. The ones not currently in use are in the top plastic box, the two sections padded by a couple red satin drawstring bags I got as freebies from Drew a while back (I knew I'd find a use for those eventually).

Bert, any idea when you might be getting some more of those? hint, hint ;-)

They've been ordered for months now, but Cyclin has been busy with iHy orders, family stuff, moving, and production issues. I hope they will arrive soon though!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com

These are just from my phone. My battery is dead in my camera so I'll take some better pics later.

The tip I won on the FB contest wasn't in the package, so I'm guessing that will just be coming separately and I'll post pics of it when it arrives!

Reidus, you should be expecting a package from me in the next couple of days. I finally made it to the post office. :D

Love my new tips, although I may need a new tank for one of them, I don't really have a good match! :blush:

It will arrive in a second package. I was in a rush to get the sale orders out the door before I had a look at the contest winners packages. It went in the mail yesterday so it shouldn't be too long!

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC

Hey Katann, we live in the same city so maybe my TT came today too! I had to go to work before the mail was delivered. Maybe I will have a nice surprise waiting on me when I get home in the morning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread