Asmodeus Nefarious Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua F.

Aug 3, 2018
Canada
Go to the Asmodus website and contact customer service.

In my experience, Asmodus customer service has always been top notch. I would suggest buying a couple of them once you get a response. Betting they will be able to take care of you.

Thanks, can't believe I didn't think to do that. I appreciate the help

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Thanks, can't believe I didn't think to do that. I appreciate the help
No problems. They have common replacement items (battery doors, squonk bottle, etc) listed on the site. But I've bought o-rings and the like by contacting customer service.

BTW, how do you like the Nefarius? I've been holding out on getting the Pyro 2 for my next RDTA, but have been eyeing this one for a while.

Reactions: stols001

Joshua F.

Aug 3, 2018
Canada
No problems. They have common replacement items (battery doors, squonk bottle, etc) listed on the site. But I've bought o-rings and the like by contacting customer service.

BTW, how do you like the Nefarius? I've been holding out on getting the Pyro 2 for my next RDTA, but have been eyeing this one for a while.

To be honest I'm not all that happy with it. The top fill port allows juice to come out of the tank and into your mouth if you fill it too much. I had to put a piece of cotton in the hole to stop it. The deck is a little wonky for me as well. I have to bend my coils down after mounting them to line them up with the wick holes. Not a big deal but it could have been better.
I also can't order from Asmodus as I live in Canada. Their distributer up here has yet to respond to my email.

I just bought a Deja vu RDTA. Haven't tried it yet but I have high hopes. It's pretty well reviewed.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread