Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Technically I'm not an owner yet, as my colossal is in transit ;)

However I know there are lots of other Asmodus owners here. I'd love to see pics of what mods you have or want to own
Thanks- My favorite company, my favorite mods. I have been looking hard at the Minikin V2 Kodama- but still too pricey for me!
What color Colossal did you get?

Oh man you missed an awesome sale ove the New Years. The Minikin V2 Stabwood w gunmetal was on sale to start with for $249 PLUS 30% New Years Sale!!!!! Total of $210 :banana:!!

I don’t really have the $ but when is a deal like that gonna come around again so I went for it. Now if they’ll just send me the correct mod I’ll be thrilled!!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Oh man you missed an awesome sale ove the New Years. The Minikin V2 Stabwood w gunmetal was on sale to start with for $249 PLUS 30% New Years Sale!!!!! Total of $210 :banana:!!

I don’t really have the $ but when is a deal like that gonna come around again so I went for it. Now if they’ll just send me the correct mod I’ll be thrilled!!

The 30% off sale that Asmodus has now works with the Minikin V2 Kodama- just too much money for me right now.
Yes I saw the 30% off on New Years- still too much money for me to spend on one mod right after Christmas.
Oh man I can't believe they sent you the wrong mod- but can hardly wait to see the right Kodama when you get it!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The 30% off sale that Asmodus has now works with the Minikin V2 Kodama- just too much money for me right now.
Yes I saw the 30% off on New Years- still too much money for me to spend on one mod right after Christmas.
Oh man I can't believe they sent you the wrong mod- but can hardly wait to see the right Kodama when you get it!

It is a lot of money. I don’t know what I was thinking! Yes I do- “I want one” lol!

Seriously right? Getting shipped the wrong mod. The slip with product description was in the box along with the wooden mod box that clearly says Lustro on it. And they won’t ship the correct one until they get this one back which is expected today. I understand the reason though. They should do expedited shipping though. Lol!

It’s a good lesson in patience and serenity :evil: !!!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
mini's 1 fixed.jpg
fixed

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
20181222_162550.jpg

I just got a Blitzen RTA a few months ago- didn't care for the bubble glass or the teeny 2 ml tank glass- so I ordered and got 4 ml glass for the Blitzen on eBay. Nice tank- looks great with the Lustro.
I have mine on the Ulrtoner X Asmodus EOS II

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I got a raw and I am mortified to admit I haven't set it up yet. I keep MEANING to, LOL. Stuff happens. This weekend for sure. I'm terrible at pics anyway I always have the blur filter on....

Anna

OMG!! You’ve wanted that Minikin V2 in Raw for awhile now!! Get some batteries in it. There’s not much to set up really!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
View attachment 791619

I just got a Blitzen RTA a few months ago- didn't care for the bubble glass or the teeny 2 ml tank glass- so I ordered and got 4 ml glass for the Blitzen on eBay. Nice tank- looks great with the Lustro.

I LOVE that purple stabwood!! It is purple? The mod looks really large.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, I know. I just haven't found the best tank for it yet but I bought battieries TOO so a new RTA will go on top. Not sure what yet.

Really, I should be mixing but I am ACTUALLY going to do yoga now.

I thought I was super ahead of my game, I washed my clothes but did not check the inside of the dryer, and there was a cushion in it that kept unbalancing the load.

I took it out and was like, "man I must be super ADHD today" and I put it in the sink (it was pretty wet.)

My husband asked me how it got there and I told him and he was like, "Oooh yeah, that's one of the cushions I threw up on one night because I was coughing so hard.

So good to know, probably. So, it's rewash my clothes and then yoga, technically.

Who says that? I mean all casual, "Yeah, I was coughing so hard I puked."

If that happened to me I would probably call an EMT at the very least, not just throw the cushions (PLURAL. Oh. I better search for another cushion in there) in the washing machine like it was NO BIG DEAL.

I also would not leave them there to be encountered. But yea, I'm going, I am going .LOL.

Anna

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 791619

:wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    View attachment 791619

Beautiful!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    I LOVE that purple stabwood!! It is purple? The mod looks really large.

Yes it is purple stabwood.
    It is not that large just looks that way in the picture- it is not Minikin V2 small, just a different shape, very lightweight and comfortable to hold.
    Dual 18650 mod. I have 2 of the Ultrone X Asmodus EOS I those are great dual battery stabwoods too.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Oh, I know. I just haven't found the best tank for it yet but I bought battieries TOO so a new RTA will go on top. Not sure what yet.

Really, I should be mixing but I am ACTUALLY going to do yoga now.

I thought I was super ahead of my game, I washed my clothes but did not check the inside of the dryer, and there was a cushion in it that kept unbalancing the load.

I took it out and was like, "man I must be super ADHD today" and I put it in the sink (it was pretty wet.)

My husband asked me how it got there and I told him and he was like, "Oooh yeah, that's one of the cushions I threw up on one night because I was coughing so hard.

So good to know, probably. So, it's rewash my clothes and then yoga, technically.

Who says that? I mean all casual, "Yeah, I was coughing so hard I puked."

If that happened to me I would probably call an EMT at the very least, not just throw the cushions (PLURAL. Oh. I better search for another cushion in there) in the washing machine like it was NO BIG DEAL.

I also would not leave them there to be encountered. But yea, I'm going, I am going .LOL.

Anna
    Wow you always have a lot going on in your life. I get tired for you just reading about it!
    I hope you and your hubby feel better soon- horrible being so sick!
    Hope you will enjoy the Minkin V2- I couldn't imagine getting a great new piece of gear and let it sit around and not be used. I usually can't get the package opened up fast enough and start vaping.
    I think you will really like the Minikin V2- love mine, I have 3 of them.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Beautiful!

Thank You- I wish it was a little more colorful- but I couldn't choose the one I want- I wrote in the notes I wanted a colorful one- maybe they were too busy that day to look. I am happy with it and it does look great with the Rainbow Blitzen.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oooh I have my mini Cthulu out but I made the mistake of asking the husband if he wanted spaghetti. He did. He had a five pound vat of turkey in the freezer and I was like UM okay power outage surely he doesn't want five pounds of spaghetti,. I would have felt like a major loser asking him to do it, LOL so I hatcheted away for 15 minutes before giving up and putting the whole thing in the microwave.... I was ALL set with my annealed coil and new batteries charged and everything but all that hatchet plus yoga etc... I'm not going to kill coils with my stupid fine motor tremor with my arms so tired. LOL.

Truthfully, I am also a procrastinator, but I plan to coil it this evening and try out my Minikin come what may.

Yeah.... Things used to be kind of chill but then I got a bug up my .... about going back to work (more specifically, I was TIRED Of BEING POOR) and I love my job but now I have an apartment and a commute and MAN it's a great job but there are times I am QUITE TIRED.

The dang pneumonia did not help. Heh. Today was the first day I have felt human.

But... definitively procrastination is my style. LOL.

Anna

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Yes it is purple stabwood.
    It is not that large just looks that way in the picture- it is not Minikin V2 small, just a different shape, very lightweight and comfortable to hold.
    Dual 18650 mod. I have 2 of the Ultrone X Asmodus EOS I those are great dual battery stabwoods too.

The color is wonderful! Ill be getting the purple Minikin V2 and now I’m super excited to get!!
    Don’t tell me about anymore mods I’m going to be put in Debtors Prison Lol!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread