Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
The Horus is one of my favourite RTA's and Im looking for a TC mod for it. I think it looks good with the Colossal.

edit: weird double post thing going on. Apologies.

Tbh, I’m not the one to ask about TC. I’m just not that knowledgeable. I use it, but not always. I still use power to break my coils in, and I get a nice vape so I don’t switch to TC, lol.

One thing I can say though, I use both the minikin and the Colossal with every tank I have, and it’s always good. Some mods aren’t like that. And once I have it set, I never accidentally adjust it. It stays put. And that’s one of the best features.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thought you'd like this thread ;) apart from size and battery, how do the mini minikins vape compared to the colossal?

<3 my Mini Minikins and always have at least two in use every day. They go with me all the time. I do not use TC so cannot speak to this. I find they are of the same high quality as the Colossal but no touch screen if that is important to you.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
9CBB1FBA-99CC-4123-A40A-E97348F1ABCC.jpeg
Here’s the whole family. Left to right, Colossal in green, gunmetal, blue, and black, the Boost, minikin v2 in purple and raw, and the color Kodama in purple/blue. And yes, that Jugg looks ridiculous on that Colossal lol.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
View attachment 792933 Here’s the whole family. Left to right, Colossal in green, gunmetal, blue, and black, the Boost, minikin v2 in purple and raw, and the color Kodama in purple/blue. And yes, that Jugg looks ridiculous on that Colossal lol.

Nice collection you got there!
Loving the Kodama- very pretty!
:thumbs:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Nice collection you got there!
Loving the Kodama- very pretty!
:thumbs:
So far I’m living it. The menu is among the easiest I’ve used. Very bright, different colors, easy to read. Also, it has a bottom door for the batteries unlike the back door on the other minikins.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
View attachment 792933 Here’s the whole family. Left to right, Colossal in green, gunmetal, blue, and black, the Boost, minikin v2 in purple and raw, and the color Kodama in purple/blue. And yes, that Jugg looks ridiculous on that Colossal lol.
Boy, that's a handsome bunch. To my surprise, I think both the green and the blue are very pretty (I'm not one for colored mods as a rule [although I'd take the Kodama in a heartbeat]).

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Not that I was planning to buy the Ohmsmium II but for sure I will not. I finally read the description and it is an unregulated mod. The last time I used unregulated mods was almost six years ago when i first started vaping. I still have my three Atmomixani Nemesis but do not have the heart to throw them out.

Now the one thing I am annoyed about is that I missed out on the asMODus limited edition stabwood pods. There were five different stabwoods. The price was around $80. :(

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I know @MikeADore has the odd colossal ;) hoping he will share some pics. Plus @NotSoMini is an Asmodus fan
Hi Ange. Sorry, I just saw this. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera available at the moment. And, since I am the proud owner of six Colossals purchased in the last four months, I won't be buying a camera any time soon. :thumb:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Not that I was planning to buy the Ohmsmium II but for sure I will not. I finally read the description and it is an unregulated mod. The last time I used unregulated mods was almost six years ago when i first started vaping. I still have my three Atmomixani Nemesis but do not have the heart to throw them out.

Now the one thing I am annoyed about is that I missed out on the asMODus limited edition stabwood pods. There were five different stabwoods. The price was around $80. :(
I wanted that pod too! Someone better tag me if they become available again.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I am fighting a strong urge to buy more Colossi. I really, really like the black one and will be very sad when it dies. Found a 15% off coupon that works, too.

Two things are holding me back: (1) I wonder about the longevity of the touch screen and (2) if I buy one or two more of these, I'll feel that much more weak and guilty when I am inevitably overtaken by lust for something else.

But, jeezum crow, @29.70.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Beyond awesome :wub: - how is the finish different on the gunmetal to the glossy blue and green? Just not as 'chromy' ?

I am fighting a strong urge to buy more Colossi

:lol::lol::lol: I'm laughing at your awesome plural for colossal - that is absolutely brilliant :lol:

My advice - buy more colossi while you can :lol::lol::lol:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi Ange. Sorry, I just saw this. Unfortunately, I don't have a camera available at the moment. And, since I am the proud owner of six Colossals purchased in the last four months, I won't be buying a camera any time soon. :thumb:

:lol:

There's an armchair in the corner for you regardless of your camera status ;)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Beyond awesome :wub: - how is the finish different on the gunmetal to the glossy blue and green? Just not as 'chromy' ?

:lol::lol::lol: I'm laughing at your awesome plural for colossal - that is absolutely brilliant :lol:

"Wicked" rating for you, madam. And my resistance is weakening. Maybe just one more (another black one). You know--to be safe.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    F7DD209C-46FC-4FA8-87A8-B13EA9161F3E.jpeg

The gunmetal is super glossy/shiny just like the green and blue. The light was bad in here when I took the picture. So shiny you can see yourself- probably touch up your lipstick if you wear it

Colossi lol!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread