AsMODus Owners Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-man

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2019
So Florida
These are a bit holloweeny. Can I say that???
20191002_203738.jpg

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I finally caved and ordered an Amighty. I'd been resisting because I was worried about its size/weight, but the price on EightVape crumbled my resolve. It arrived today, and, boy, am I glad I gave in. The weight doesn't bother me at all, even with a 21700, and, as @Fidola13 has said, it's super comfortable in the hand. The lip at the top is an especially nice feature. No fumbling for the fire button with this beauty.

Very happy.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I finally caved and ordered an Amighty. I'd been resisting because I was worried about its size/weight, but the price on EightVape crumbled my resolve. It arrived today, and, boy, am I glad I gave in. The weight doesn't bother me at all, even with a 21700, and, as @Fidola13 has said, it's super comfortable in the hand. The lip at the top is an especially nice feature. No fumbling for the fire button with this beauty.

Very happy.

so glad you love it. Never could figure out why it didn’t take off!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Very happy.

Congrats on your new baby :D

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    More things I like about the Amighty:

1. It is very stable. Aegis 100 stable. I like a mod that's hard for the cats to knock over.

2. The screen is big and clear, and, because the battery indicator is blue, it is especially easy to see, even without reading glasses.

I still love the Pumper 18 and the Colossal, but this fellow is right up there with them.

Disappointing news: I did not win sourcemore's Tribeaut contest. Because I never win anything, I am not surprised, but I'm still sad.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I was surprised at how light the Solo was when I did the review for it, are you happy with the weight of the Amighty and can you compare the 2 with batteries installed on each. I know the Amighty will be heavier because of the 21700 battery but how much heavier.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I was surprised at how light the Solo was when I did the review for it, are you happy with the weight of the Amighty and can you compare the 2 with batteries installed on each. I know the Amighty will be heavier because of the 21700 battery but how much heavier.
    Amighty: 249g
    Solo: 159g

I'm not minding the weight of the Amighty, which surprises me. Mine has a very grippy finish (rubbery, not the shiny metal I've mostly seen), and the lip at the top makes for a secure grip, too. Still a lot heavier than the Solo, though. It's more of a stay-at-home mod, I think.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I have a Mini Asmodus question to ask??
    What's the difference between the Minikin 2 and Minikin 3?
    Apart from the power output and the price difference!

I'm trying to work out why Minikin 2 is More expensive than the 3 at majority of places?
    It's confusing me, not that it takes much:confused::confused:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I have a Mini Asmodus question to ask??
    What's the difference between the Minikin 2 and Minikin 3?
    Apart from the power output and the price difference!

I'm trying to work out why Minikin 2 is More expensive than the 3 at majority of places?
    It's confusing me, not that it takes much:confused::confused:

The 2 is older and has an older chipset so I have no idea why it is more expensive :lol:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Well your no help then:pervy:
    What about recommendations? Which would be the professional preference out of the two?;)

I'd go for the Minikin 3. Purely due to the updated chipset. The colossal chipset is amazing in temp control, and for battery life, but the Minikin 2 uses a chipset older than that.

Plus the Minikin 3 is curvy and has a colour screen ;)

asmodus_minikin_3_200w_box_mod_front_side_large.jpg

@stols001 Anna loves her Minikin 3 too :D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'd go for the Minikin 3. Purely due to the updated chipset. The colossal chipset is amazing in temp control, and for battery life, but the Minikin 2 uses a chipset older than that.

Plus the Minikin 3 is curvy and has a colour screen ;)

asmodus_minikin_3_200w_box_mod_front_side_large.jpg

@stols001 Anna loves her Minikin 3 too :D

There's some sexy looking curves:wub:

I like the 2 a bit more for some reason though, Price maybe:lol:
    I'm mainly Ni80 wire so I don't really use temp control.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's some sexy looking curves:wub:

I like the 2 a bit more for some reason though, Price maybe:lol:
    I'm mainly Ni80 wire so I don't really use temp control.

Everyone who has the minikin 2 loves the hand feel. Hopefully Anna can tell you her thoughts as I think she has both ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread